There has been no major promotional release from EA this evening, though there has been some big news on the TOTS front.
The voting for the Community Team of the Season has officially begun, which means we can expect to see the teams start landing from next week!
But in the meantime, there is another Bundesliga Objectives player for you to work towards, and his name is Florian Nierderlechner.
This League Objectives II Asesnio went live in Ultimate Team at 6pm GMT on Friday, April 16th.
You will have three weeks to complete this card, before it leaves the FUT menus on Friday, May 7th.
As per usual, you will have to complete a total of five objectives if you want to unlock the 89-rated ST for your Ultimate Team setup.
The full list of objectives are as follows:
- Bundesliga Wins: Win 15 matches using only Bundesliga players in the Starting 11 in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
- Scoring Prowess: Score 30 goals using Bundesliga players in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
- Assist Kings: Assist 20 goals using Bundesliga players in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
- Bundesliga Range: Score an Outside of the Box goal using Bundesliga players in 4 separate matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
- Finesse Touch: Score a Finesse goal using Bundesliga players in 6 separate matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
You'll have to complete these objectives in the Managerial Masterpiece mode, one which requires a maximum squad rating of 79 and a maximum of three silver players in your squad.
Our first piece of advice, try and spread the ratings as far as you can.
By this, we mean as much as it's tempting to try and squeeze one 87/88-rated striker up top and build a below-par squad around them, it's much more sensible to pack your squad with low-rated 80's and then stick a bunch of 75's on your bench.
Speaking of the bench, don't be afraid to use it.
It's easy to neglect the bench seeing as the players on there won't be great, but a fresh pair of legs are still very important in those tight encounters.
Thankfully, EA has opted against using headed goals as an objective for Pastore, so as far as formations go, it really does come down to personal preference.
Worth the Grind?
We won't lie, he's not great.
On paper he looks half decent, with 89-rated pace, 90-rated shooting and 88-rated dribbling. However at 6'2" with a 3* weak foot,he just isn't a meta player and certainly not one that we would say is worth the grind at this late stage of FIFA.
If you're after some fodder in prepartion for the TOTS SBCs and you've got some time to spare then it wouldn't be an awful idea to complete the objectives.
But if you're after a new Bundesliga striker, this isn't it.