Diablo 3 puts you in the role of the Nephalem, and their crusade against the demonic forces of evil during the End of Days. While the many demons you will face will come in different shapes and forms, some of them are significantly stronger, requiring a harder effort from you so you destroy them in major boss fights. Today we will talk about the second boss fight in Act 3, the Siegebreaker Assault Beast.
Who is Siegebreaker Assault Beast in Diablo 3?
The Siegebreaker Assault Beast, Living Siege Engine of Hell is a type of massive demon. They're champions of big value to any Demon Lord due to their massive strength, enough to turn the tides of any battle, something that earned them a legendary reputation in any battlefield they stepped in.
Where to Find Siegebreaker Assault Beast in Diablo 3
The Siegebreaker Assault Beast is the second boss in Act III of Diablo III, in the quest "Siegebreaker". During the Siege of Bastion's Keep, several Siegebreakers are used by Azmodan, and the related quest will have the Nephalem traveling through Rakkis Crossing and entering the Edge of the Abyss, where one Siegebreaker Assault Beast will be waiting for a fight.
Read More: How to Get Kanai’s Cube In Diablo 3
How To Kill Siegebreaker Assault Beast In Diablo 3 - Combat Tips & Weakness
Once the fight starts, Siegebreaker Assault Beast will use the following moves in battle:
- Slash Attack: If all other attacks are on cooldown, The Siegebreaker Assault Beast will do a melee attack, dealing low damage.
- Ground Pound: Pounds the ground dealing damage and Knocking you back, up to 3 times.
- Grab: The Siegebreaker will grab and slam you against the ground, dealing moderate damage knocking you back.
- Charge: The Siegebreaker will charge at you, causing high damage and knocking you back.
- Trample: the Siegebreaker will rise menacingly before hitting the ground with its sheer mass. This causes knockback and average damage to all nearby foes.
- Armies of Hell: Demonic Hell Bearers will arrive, spitting out Demon Troopers to aid the Siegebreaker. There is no limit on how many Troopers they can spawn, and if a Hell Bearer is killed, another one will spawn in 30 seconds.
- Reflects Damage (Torment difficulty only): The Siegebreaker will reflect damage taken back at the attacker.
- Enrage Timer (Torment difficulty only): If the Nephalem fails to defeat the Siegebreaker in under 4 minutes it will result in a hard Enrage, a damage over time effect that grows in strength until somebody dies.
The Siegebreaker has a lot of tools in battle, so you need to read the situation and react accordingly. Don't be reckless because you can spend the entire fight getting knocked back, and only kill the spawns when it becomes dangerously overwhelming. Otherwise, keep moving and focus your attack on the boss so you can kill it as soon as possible.