Diablo 3 puts you in the role of the Nephalem, and their crusade against the demonic forces of evil during the End of Days. While the many demons you will face will come in different shapes and forms, some of them are significantly stronger, requiring a harder effort from you so you destroy them in major boss fights. Today we will talk about the final boss fight in Act 3, Azmodan, Lord of Sin.
Who is Azmodan in Diablo 3?
Azmodan, the Lord of Sin was a Lesser Evil of the Burning Hells and was the last of the Great Evils to be trapped in the Black Soulstone. After you defeat Belial, Leah has a vision of Azmodan where he reveals his upcoming, full-scale invasion of Sanctuary, so he can claim the Black Soulstone and become a fusion of all the Great Evils (Diablo, Mephisto, Baal, Andariel, Duriel, Belial, and Azmodan), Thathamet, the Prime Evil.
Where Is Azmodan In Diablo 3
Azmodan is the final boss in Act III of Diablo III, and the final major fight in the quest "Heart of Sin". After you travel through the Arreat Crater, defeat Cydaea, and continue to the Heart of Sin, Azmodan will be waiting for you inside the area, and the fight will begin.
Read More: How to Get Kanai’s Cube In Diablo 3
How Do You Kill Azmodan in Diablo 3?
Once the fight starts, Azmodan will use the following moves in battle:
- Melee Attack: Azmodan will lunge forward to swipe at you.
- Bellyflop: Azmodan will jump into the air and then land on you, slowing and knocking you back.
- Eye Laser Attack: Azmodan will cast this laser attack only when you're not in melee range, inflicting very low damage. Azmodan will use the laser in conjunction with other abilities.
- Falling Corpses: Azmodan will make corpses will fall all over a circled area for 3-5 seconds, and if you're hit by a body, it will inflict Physical damage.
- Demon Gate: Azmodan summons a Portal Device that summons his minion Hell Brutes, one every 5 to 10 seconds. The devices have a very small amount of health.
- Pools of Destruction: Azmodan casts pools of a bloody substance that spread over the outer edges of the arena, decreasing its safe radius by approximately one-half.
- Globe of Annihilation: Azmodan throws a homing meteor at you. On hit, it causes high Fire damage within a 10 yards area.
Avoid the meteor. No, for real, avoid the meteor, and the fight should go smooth enough for you to survive, provided that you keep your movement swift and don't take reckless choices. Evade the bellyflop as well since the knockback can become really annoying, and only kill the minions when the amount becomes overwhelming, otherwise focus on Azmodan and it should be fine.