Diablo 3 narrates the story of the Nephalem, a warrior on a never-ending fight against the forces of the Burning Hell. While the demonic hordes coming from hell will present different shapes and forms, some of them are significantly stronger leaders in this hellish army, demanding a harder effort if you want to defeat them in battle. Today we will talk about the second boss fight in Act 5, Adria, the Witch.
Who is Adria in Diablo 3?
Adria is a Witch and a long-time servant of Diablo. Once she met another witch named Maghda, they both became figures of power within their order, until they decided to kill the leaders and take over. After that Adria's journey to corruption only got deeper and deeper, and while she departed from her old order she started to serve Diablo directly, even going to the extreme of having a child with him as a dark plan unfolded.
Where Is Adria In Diablo 3
Adria shows up as the boss of the mid-act quest, "The Witch", in Act V. After the Nephalem reaches the Great Hall in the Ruins of Corvus you will see a square arena with a pool of blood in the center. Shortly after, the fight will begin.
Read More: How to Get Kanai’s Cube In Diablo 3
How Do You Kill Adria in Diablo 3?
Once the fight starts, Adria will use the following moves in battle:
- Slash: Adria does a melee attack but only as a last resort if there's no other possible thing to do.
- Wing Slash: Adria does a conal melee attack that inflicts high Physical damage.
- Arcane Rune: Adria summons a pool of arcane energy underneath you, dealing Arcane damage over time in a small radius.
- Whirlpool: Adria instantly teleports away from you, dealing Physical damage AoE. You can tell before this attack occurs by looking at the black rune on the floor.
- Blood Rain: Every 25% of health she will use Whirlpool to move back to her starting position, and after that, a rain of blood oozes will begin dealing Physical damage over time for 15 seconds, or until you step on them.
Adria is not exactly a difficult fight, but it can quickly go south if you don't take of her quickly. You have to be quick on your feet and evade the most obvious attacks, but don't extend yourself taking too much time with the blood oozes, just focus on Adria as much as you can so she dies quickly.