Destiny 2 players can expect another patch when logging in for the game today, as Bungie again balances abilities while also fixing bugs.
Here's everything you need to know about update 3.0.2.
Destiny 2 Patch 3.0.2 Patch Notes: Shatterdive Nerf and Whisper of Fissures Changes
As per the Destiny subreddit:
- Now has damage falloff vs. unfrozen targets
- Max range damage reduced from 50 to 5
- Damage reduction during ability reduced from 50% to 25%
Whisper of Fissures:
- Reduced max-min damage vs. non-super players from 42-22 to 30-4
- Reduced max-min damage vs. super players from 42-22 to 16-2
- Reduced detonation radius vs. players from 10m to 9m
- Hive bosses, In Ananh, Brood Queen and Xillox, were not counting as Hive boss kills in bounties.
- Some players couldn't respawn if they died during the boss fight of the Inverted Spire strike.
- Players could get out of environment in several Crucible maps.
- Some quest items were not dropping in the Moon Freeroam activity. This prevented completion of several "Essence" quests, such as Essence of Rage, Essence of Insanity, and Essence of
- The Unrelenting perk was not triggering health regeneration.
- MIDA Multi-Tool's catalyst wasn't dropping from Competitive Crucible wins.
- Taken Psions were replicating too rapidly in some Prophecy dungeon encounters. Garden of Salvation flawless completions were not awarding the “Inherent Perfection” Triumph.
- The High Celebrant sometimes wouldn’t take damage nor go to the Ascendant Plane.
- Fixed an exploit where players could have "Shelter From the Storm" permanently applied in the Deep Stone Crypt raid.
- Fixed an issue where Cloudstrike hits on the Divinity cage counted as two precision hits.
- Fixed an issue where the Grandmaster Nightfall timer was set to 30 minutes.
- Fixed an issue on PlayStation 5 preventing clan rosters from loading.