Halloween may be over, but multiplayer horror title Dead By Daylight is still getting fresh patches.
Behavior Interactive has released update. 2.07 (version 4.3.2). and while there's no new content to be found, there are plenty of
Dead By Daylight Update 2.07 Patch Notes
- Discordance: Updated range from 32/64/96 meters to 64/96/128 meters and decreased the aura duration after survivors have left the generator from 8 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Updated Blood Favor’s text to indicate that it only works with basic attacks; note that the function of the perk remains unchanged.
- Fixed an issue that caused Traps, Phantasm and Snares not to be placed properly in specific places (exit gates, Shelter Woods’ Unique Tree etc.) in Macmillan Estate’s maps
- Fixed an issue that caused The Spirit’s breathing to be heard while she was phasing
- Fixed an issue that caused two uncleansable Totems on Rotten Fields and Coal Tower
- Fixed an issue that caused Halloween Event generators not to spawn in the Midwich Elementary School map
- Fixed Jake’s beard not appearing in the Orbital Captain head cosmetic
- Fixed gaps in Yui’s Miss Speedway outfit when mixing with other outfit’s cosmetic pieces
- Fixed an issue that caused The Blight’s “Alchemist Ring” add-on to grant a bonus to rush token recharge time
Despite launching back in 2016, Dead By Daylight remains incredibly popular to this day.
With additions from the likes of Stranger Things, Saw, Leatherface and The Nightmare on Elm Street, the game's roster of heroes and killers keeps getting bigger.
The recent Halloween event ends today, so if you didn't grab everything you wanted, you're out of luck.
The game will also be optimised for next-gen consoles when they launch, so there's no escaping the scares.