Cyberpunk 2077 has had a roller coaster ride since release and although it's improved considerably there's still plenty of work to be done on the game from the team at CD Projekt RED.
The next 'major' update for the game is likely to be Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.4, but there's bound to be a couple of hotfixes for the game before that next big update.
In keeping with all the changes that are constantly happening for the game, we're keeping this page as a constant reminder of the current patch available for PC, consoles [PS4/PS5/Xbox] and Google Stadia.
The last update released by CD Projekt RED for Cyberpunk 2077 was Patch 1.31, released on 14 September 2021.
You'll find the official patch notes for this update, just below.
PATCH 1.31 | September 14, 2021
Patch 1.31 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles, and Stadia. Here's the list of changes for this update.
Please note that the issues listed below did not affect all players.
- Fixed an issue where after upgrading an item with a quest tag, the base version of said item wasn't removed from the inventory.
- Fixed an issue where weapon reload speed perks slowed down reload time.
- Corrected the height of the charged jump.
- Adjusted enemies' stealth detection speed dependent on game difficulty.
- V will no longer get stuck in falling animation when crashing a motorbike while also having "The Rock" perk.
Quests & Open World
- Fixed an issue where Judy didn't spawn in her van on Jig-Jig Street.
These Boots Are Made for Walkin'
- Fixed an issue where Thorton Galena "Rattler" didn't spawn in the quest area.
- Thorton Galena "Rattler" will no longer become invulnerable after the quest is completed.
Beat on the Brat
- Fixed an issue where the quest could reactivate with the objective "Go to the final fight" on saves made on game version 1.22.
With a Little Help from My Friends
- Fixed an issue where the objective "Wait for the nomads" could persist on the screen long after player's arrival at the junction.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to interact with the nomads to discuss the plan.
- Fixed an issue where player's car could get stuck between a blockade and a guardrail, preventing them from returning to the car and blocking progress.
- Fixed an issue where roads after rain did not look wet, which was the result of ongoing work on the Wet Surfaces System. In 1.31 wet surfaces should look more detailed than they did even before the issue occurred.
- Removed hair and/or eyebrows in cases where they were set to "off" in earlier game versions.
- Fixed an issue where shooting with a Tech weapon caused a momentary blinding light.
- With a Little Help from My Friends — fixed an issue where Carol was missing her tablet or sitting in the air during a scene.
- Returned missing descriptions in Overheat and Short Circuit quickhack tooltips.
- Returned missing descriptions for Backpacker, Resist!, Osmosis and Footloose clothing mods.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn't claim in-game Registration Rewards due to the error: "A network error has occurred. Please try again later".
- [PlayStation] GPU memory optimization.