Being one of the leading exchanges, KuCoin boasts a fairly simple process that helps users withdraw from KuCoin in a few simple steps.
Apart from providing a hassle-free withdrawal process, users can also easily receive funds from Coinbase to KuCoin and from other crypto exchanges in a simple manner.
Per several reports, KuCoin does not levy any deposit fees on funds received from other exchanges, which makes KuCoin a well-received choice for crypto trading purposes. Let's take a look at how users can withdraw from Kucoin in a few minutes.
How To Withdraw From KuCoin To Bank Account
KuCoin doesn't support direct bank withdrawals, but users can spend their funds on a crypto wallet/exchange linked with their bank accounts that support direct deposits. To do so, a user must:
- Open Kucoin and click on "Assets".
- Select the withdraw option.
- Select the token that you wish to withdraw.
- Complete the town factor authentication process by entering the six-digit password and your email address.
- Enter the verification code received on your email address.
- Click on confirm option to initiate the withdrawal.
- Once the transaction has been completed. Check into your wallet or exchange whether the funds have been received in your account.
- You can later sell these funds from an exchange to acquire fiat which can be later transferred to a linked bank account.
How To Withdraw Cryptocurrency From KuCoin
Here's how you can withdraw cryptocurrency from Kucoin:
- Go to Kucoin.com and click on "assets."
- Select the type of crypto that you'd like to withdraw.
- Fill in the receiving wallet details and credentials.
- Remember to first transfer your funds to Kucoin's main account before initiating any withdrawals.
- A security window will pop up where a user will be required to fill in 2FA code, trading password and email verification code.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Planet Crypto page.