In the growing world of new NFT projects, Invisible Friends NFTs have garnered a lot of attention from prospective owners ahead of their launch, but when is this release date?
Launched by Random Character Collective, the Invisible Friends collection is one of their most anticipated NFT projects due to launch next month, in association with famous digital artist Markus Magnusson. Here's a rundown of the project.
Invisible Friends NFT Project: What Is It?
The Invisible Friends NFT project is a GIF-inspired NFT built on the Ethereum blockchain. The project comprises 5000 animated, unique NFTs created by Markus Magnusson.
Markus in association with Random Character Collective (RCC) will be responsible for spearheading this NFT project. It's one of the most widely anticipated projects headed by RCC and with a fan base of nearly 357k followers on Twitter.
RCC is known to have previously launched two more NFTs projects called SlimHoods and Mood Rollers. Following the news of the launch of their third project Invisible Friends NFT, the prices of SlimHoods and Mood Rollers skyrocketed from 0.15 ETH to up to 2 ETH.
Invisible Friends NFT Release Date and Price
The Invisible Friends NFTs is currently live and was launched on 23 February 2022.
- Read More: How To Get Free NFTs
The presale of Invisible Friends NFT begins on January 28th.
The prices of these NFTs range between 9-12 ETH per NFT.
How To Buy Invisible Friends NFT
For users looking forward to the Invisible Friends NFT drop, kindly follow the steps mentioned below:
- Invisible Friends NFTs will be dropping their merch for presale on January 28th.
- 50 people who buy the presale merch bundle will be randomly selected and automatically added to the whitelist
- Users are required to register themselves on the whitelist to acquire Invisible Friends NFTs, this can be done in several ways.
- One way is if a user holds Mood Rollers or SlimHoods NFTs, they can easily get included in the whitelist.
- Another way is to retweet or submits artworks related to the project