Coupled with the concept of digital ownership, NFTs continue to remain a key point of the crypto world, with new cryptocurrency games also using NFTs to break into additional markets.
So, if you want to sell NFTs and become the next Bored Ape Yacht Club, here's where to start.
How To Sell NFT?
To sell an NFT, a user should first get familiar with some of the leading NFT marketplaces. OpenSea, Binance, Crypto.com, and Rarible are among the most popular, while Solana has its own marketplaces for NFTs.
After this, choose your blockchain of choice- likely either Ethereum or Solana - to mint your artwork as NFTs, and fill in the relevant details to start the auction.
However, for a more detailed approach, here's our step-by-step guide to help you sell your first NFT art.
- Buy some cryptocurrency from an exchange and transfer the funds into your crypto wallet.
- Connect your wallet to an NFT platform.
- Upload the image, video, audio that you want to mint as an NFT.
- Set up the auction details and fill in the amount that you would like to sell your NFT for.
- Pay the listing fee, and your NFT is minted and ready for sale.
Where To Sell NFTs?
As mentioned above, NFTs have their own independent marketplaces through which users can purchase or sell art pieces as NFTs.
For any NFT enthusiast, OpenSea is the best place for them to explore diverse NFTs. Aside from OpenSea, users can also explore other notable marketplaces such as Rarible, Binance, SolSea, and Nifty. Coinbase is also expected to open its NFT marketplace pretty soon.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Planet Crypto page.