While Binance is one of the top cryptocurrency exchanges of 2022, it isn't without its errors, with error code 403 impacting some users trying to use the platform. Similar to Coinbase connection issues, Binance too is vulnerable to occassional server meltdowns
Binance is a leading crypto exchange that recentlu launched its Binance NFT marketplace. Being one of the prominent crypto exchanges, it allows users and investors to trade 500+ cryptocurrencies across all domains.
However, there might be times when Binance is susceptible to occasional downtime, just like the Coinbase server issues. In this case, Binance may show users the error code 403 to prevent them from accessing the website. Let's take a look at how Binance's error 403 can be resolved in a few quick steps.
How To Fix Binance 403 Error?
A 403 error usually occurs when a server doesn't allow a user to access a given webpage. To fix this error, you may need to follow these simple tricks.
- Try refreshing the page. A random 403 error may pop up due to a temporary server glitch. Refreshing the page may help sort it.
- Clear the cache memory of your phone/desktop's browser may also help eliminate the 403 error.
- According to a Reddit user, Binance 403 error may also pop up due to depositing too much money without verifying the ID. Verify your credentials with Binance before proceeding ahead to avoid the 403 error.
- Check with Binance's official website and see if their server is experiencing its periodic maintenance or downtime. This may also be the reason why you are getting a 403 error.
- Using a different browser or waiting 30 minutes after refreshing the page may also help eliminate the 403 error.
What Is Binance 403 Error?
A Binance 403 error is a temporary error that may pop up when a server is unable to process the request initiated by the user.
It might happen due to several reasons, such as when an exchange is undergoing a specified downtime orits periodic server maintenance.
It is always better to check the status page of the particular crypto exchange to stay on top of all details and notices.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Planet Crypto page.