The free NFT game sees players collecting exclusive cards as NFTs which can both be traded or used in battle.
Gods Unchained involves zero initial costs, enabling many users to explore and play the game for free. Let's take a look at how this game can be installed and played by users across the domain!
How To Play Gods Unchained on Android
God's Unchained is yet to be unveiled as an Android and iOS application.
However, this doesn't mean it will never happen. In the Gods Unchained FAQs, Immutable states: "We’re currently working on bringing the game to mobile devices so watch this space!"
Until then, users are free to download and install the game on their Apple and Windows computers. To do so, follow these steps:
- First and foremost, you must register yourself with the game database to start playing the game.
- Make an account on the Gods Unchained Website.
- Download and install the game on your PC.
- Confirm your account by agreeing to the terms.
- Run the application under "immutable" and log in to begin playing the game.
We'd suspect that when the mobile and Android versions of Gods Unchained do launch, they should allow some form of cross-play via mobile devices.
- Read More: Free NFT: How To Get Free NFTs
How To Play Gods Unchained?
A new user will always be prompted to watch a video tutorial to get used to the gameplay. In addition to this, Gods Unchained is a traditional card game that features three modes called Solo, ranked, and direct challenge. In order to start playing the game, a user must:
- Select the type of card deck.
- Choose your preferential God Power with caution as it can't be changed again during the match.
- You can also replace the cards that you don't want by spending 4-5 MANA.
- Start the duel or match by calling our creatures and use your assigned powers to defeat enemies.