Just like browsing through Coinbase Transaction History to track earlier purchases, users can also trace their trade history on Binance by scrolling toward the option of Binance Transaction History.
Skimming through Binance transaction history can help users track their day-to-day crypto expenses, giving them a chance to reflect on and document their earlier purchases. The process also enables users to check additional transactions, including added Binance fees and rates, to procure a detailed crypto statement.
Here's how you can check your Binance transaction history.
How To Find Transaction History on Binance
Here's how you can view your transaction history on Binance:
- Login to your Binance account and go to your Wallet.
- Select the wallet of your choice (Spot, Margin, Futures etc).
- On mobile, click on the History icon displayed in the upper right corner of the screen. On the website, press the Transaction History option.
- Here, you can choose between the various services Binance offers, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and more. However, different services will have maximum periods of transactions you can view at one time.
- To download or generate all your Binance transactions, press the Generate all statements button in the top right.
Binance Transaction History Not Showing
However, there might be times when a user is unable to view their Binance transaction history.
If this happens, the main thing to try is to first check whether Binance is down or the Binance server is under maintenance.
Another issue is that when generating all statements, Binance only lets users do this six times a month. Check if you have exhausted all of these.
If this isn't the case, then we'd suggest contacting the Binance Customer Care team to query what the issue is regarding your transactions.