What's included in the COD: Mobile Season 7 patch notes? COD: Mobile Season 7 went live just a few hours ago, and the developer has now released the official patch notes. The new season comes with a few major changes, including fresh game modes and a couple of new maps from Modern Warfare.
You can also expect to see the return of the fan-favourite Undead Siege zombie mode in COD: Mobile Season 7. At the same time, the latest collaboration with Ozuna will bring unique custom cosmetics to the game.
Whether you want to climb the COD: Mobile ranked ladder or just squad up with your friends, we're here to explain how you can do just that in Season 7. Before we jump into the patch notes, however, why not check out our optimal AK-47 loadout and AK117 loadout guides?
COD: Mobile Season 7 Patch Notes
Here is a quick look at all of the newest events and others launching throughout the week:
- 08/26 ~ Two New Seasonal Challenges
- 08/26 – 09/09 ~ Ozuna: Kill Confirmed (MP)
- 08/26 – 09/02 ~ BR Blitz Mode
- 08/26 – 08/29 ~ Capture and Hold (MP)
- 08/26 – 08/29 ~ Aniyah Incursion 24/7 (MP)
- 08/27 – 09/02 ~ Scrapyard 24/7 (MP)
- 08/28 – 09/10 ~ Odinsong Draw
- 08/30 – 09/05 ~ Group Combat (MP)
- 08/30 – 09/05 ~ Fight Against the Clock: Recharged (MP)
- 08/31 – 09/13 ~ Ignition Point Draw (First-ever lucky draw focused entirely on Battle Royale items)
- 09/03 – 09/12 ~ BR Solid Gold Mode
- 09/03 ~ Cyber Attack Featured Event
There are a great many events, playlists, maps, and modes releasing in the first week and a half of Season 7 and there is still much more coming throughout the season! Take a look at the S7 roadmap to get a glimpse and tune in to future community updates for the fine details.
COD: Mobile Season 7 Battle Pass
The S7 Battle Pass is filled with hardened and experienced operators, carefully crafted epic weapon blueprints, and a brand-new weapon & operator skill! Our Free Battle Pass includes the new Hades LMG the protective Operator Skill – Kinetic Armor, and the Night Vision series of camos. On the premium side, you have Demir, Charly, the Hades – Shoulder Cannon, and much more. Details below!
Free Battle Pass
- Scout – Night Vision (tier 1)
- Cordite – Blue Scratch (tier 4)
- New Operator Skill – Kinetic Armor (tier 14)
- New Weapon – Hades (tier 21)
- Medic – Night Vision (tier 26)
- DL Q33 – Blue Scratch (tier 31)
- Charm – Remotely Raging (tier 38)
- Calling Card – Fire Warriors (tier 46)
- Razorback – Blue Scratch (tier 50)
- Demir (tier 1)
- M4 – Outcast Vengeance (tier 1)
- Calling Card – Before the Storm (tier 1)
- Rytec AMR - Revati (tier 10)
- Charly - Huntress (tier 12)
- Emote - Gunsmith (tier 15)
- Baseball Bat - Wolves (tier 25)
- DR-H – Mother of Pearl (tier 30)
- Mil-Sim – Balkan Special ATU (tier 35)
- QXR – Prototype Omega (tier 40)
- Griggs - Sarge (tier 50)
- Frame – Elite Slayer (tier 50)
- Hades – Shoulder Cannon (tier 50)
On top of all of those seaworthy items and operators, there is also the Battle Pass Bundle which comes with the five epic items: Axe – Elite Chopping, Avatar – Odin, Frame – Master Slayer, Calling Card – Form Up, and Parachute – Elite Drop. You can snag all of those items plus a tier boost with that bundle.
What Are The New Maps Coming In COD: Mobile Season 7?
- Scrapyard 2019 (Multiplayer Map) - Straight from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019, Scrapyard 2019 replaces the previous version of this map available in Call of Duty: Mobile. This medium-sized Multiplayer map is full of destroyed and partially desiccated aeroplanes littered between warehouses. The map is best suited for mid-range combat but depending on your tactics short-range or long-range have plenty of viable options.
- Monastery (Multiplayer Map) - Later this season, take a break from the grime and grey of the Scrapyard for the serene beauty of the Monastery. This map is full of well-kept and well-groomed outdoor areas full of statues, gardens, chokepoints, and flanking opportunities. Head indoors for some close-range combat alongside wine barrels and general storage.
COD: Mobile Season 7 New Game Modes
This season we have two new modes on top of the Osuna: Kill Confirmed variant! We have one for all of you Battle Royale players – Solid Gold, and then Payout S&D for you Multiplayer fans.
- Solid Gold Mode - This new Battle Royale mode is the first to launch of the two and is a new twist on the classic formula that asks the question, what if every player had the best weapons? Normal rules apply, but the map will be littered with the rarest weapons only. Will you change your playstyle in BR if you can immediately pick up an excellent weapon? We’ll see once Solid Gold launches on 09/03.
- Payout S&D Mode - This all-new mode we don’t want to detail completely yet, not until closer to launch, but is strategic, round-based, and different than anything else we’ve released in Call of Duty: Mobile. Defeat enemies, destroy targets, and complete objectives to earn currency that will allow you to start each round with better equipment. Tune in later for more details and the release date of this new MP mode!
COD: Mobile Season 7 New Weapons
- Hades (New LMG) -This new LMG has the highest fire rate of the type and while that means you have some recoil issues to contend with there are ways to alter this weapon into different playstyles outside of the many usual options that come with Gunsmith. Firstly, you can use the special attachment Crossbar to increase hip-fire accuracy at the cost of ADS accuracy.
- Crossbow (New Secondary) -This silent, but not suppressed, the secondary weapon comes equipped with both normal and explosive bolts. As you might expect for a crossbow, it does high damage per shot but with an extremely slow fire rate. You can add some variety to the weapon through Gunsmith and by using different bolts, like the Gas Grenade Bolt that releases smoke. Keep your eyes out for more info in a future community update.
- Prizefighters (New Melee) - If you’ve ever made a joke about wanting to punch your enemies then now is your time! Prizefighters are boxing gloves releasing later in the season and like all-new weapons, there will be both a basic functional version, earnable for free through an event and then an epic version found in the store. Keep an eye out for news about the gloves release date later.
New Operator Skill
The newest Operator Skill coming to Call of Duty: Mobile is all about giving yourself some extra protection against bullets! Kinetic Armor provides a flat 150 health bonus to the player but only against bullets, allowing you to be a little more brazen and reckless while running into choke points or open streets full of distant enemies.
- Increased Damage Multiplier on the abdomen from 1 to 1.05 without any attachment
- Decreased Damage Range from 15-20-27 to 12-17-24 without any attachment
- Decreased Damage Multiplier on limbs from 0.9 to 0.8 without any attachment
Developer Comment: Increase the benefit of precision hits, reduce the hand Damage Multiplier, expand the upper and lower limits of the strength of the weapons, and slightly adjust the Damage Range to avoid being too strong in the short and medium range.
- Decreased Damage Range from 3,6,15 to 3,6,10 without any attachment
- Increased ADS Bullet Spread without any attachment
- Decreased Damage Range from +25% to +18% when equipped with Marauder Suppressor
Developer Comment: Damage Range and accuracy while ADS are slightly better than other weapons, so we’ve brought them down a bit to balance it out.
- Decreased Hit Flinch from -8% to -20% when equipped with RTC Steady Stock
- Decreased Horizontal Recoil from -6.4% to -10% when equipped with RTC Steady Stock
Developer Comment: This weapon is more difficult to control during a continuous fire, so we slightly reduced the Hit Flinch and Horizontal Recoil of attachments.
- Increased Damage Multiplier on the chest from 1 to 1.1 without any attachment
- Slightly decreased Horizontal Recoil without any attachment
- Increased Hip Fire Accuracy without any attachment
- Decreased ADS Bullet Spread from -6.6% to -9% and Horizontal Recoil from -6.7% to -9% when equipped with MIP Strike Stock
- Decreased ADS Bullet Spread from +9.6% to +8% when equipped with No Stock
- Decreased ADS Bullet Spread from +8.4% to +6% when equipped with YKM Light Stock
- Decreased ADS Bullet Spread from +10% to +8% when equipped with YKM Combat Stock
Developer Comment: Increase the benefit of precision hits, increase the Hip Fire accuracy, and enhance the ability of close-range self-defence.
- Increased Damage Multiplier on the chest from 1 to 1.1 without any attachment
- Decreased Movement Speed from -1% to -2% and decreased Reload Speed from 0% to +6% when equipped with Large Extended Mag B.
Developer Comment: We’d like to limit the mobility provided by Large Extended Mag B, and differentiate between rapid response and endurance.
- Decreased Movement Speed without any attachment
- Decreased Damage Range from 16-24-50 to 16-20-50 without any attachment
- Increased ADS Time from -8% to -5% and decreased Movement Speed from +4% to +3% when equipped with MIP Light Barrel (Short)
- Increased ADS Time from -12% to -9% when equipped with MIP Light
- Increased ADS Time from -10% to -7% and decreased Movement Speed from +4% to +3% when equipped with No Stock
- Increased ADS Time from -15% to -12% when equipped with YKM Combat Stock
- Decreased ADS Time from -23% to -28% and increased Movement Speed from 0% to +1% when equipped with Holger – 26K Double – Stack Carbine Mag
- Decreased ADS Time from -25% to -30% and increased Movement Speed from +3% to +5%, increased Reload Speed from -20% to -25% when equipped with Holger – 26C Lightweight Polymer Mag
And that's the full list of COD: Mobile Season 7 patch notes. If you're looking for extra help with the new season, we've got a guide to the best COD: Mobile perks that could come in handy.