What are the COD: Mobile perks in Season 8? The traditional Perk system from the Call of Duty series is present in COD: Mobile as well. The game's multiplayer mode has become increasingly popular, as it manages to capture the core essence of the best COD titles.
There are three primary categories of perks to choose from in COD: Mobile. Each perk gives you a significant boost in a specific aspect of the game.
Building the perfect perk combination along with a proper weapon loadout makes a huge difference in-game. Most often players ignore these perks, but they are critical in deciding the outcome of a match.
What Are the COD: Mobile Perks In Season 6?
The perk system in COD: Mobile has seen numerous changes over the past few seasons. While some new perks were added, others were modified to better suit the game.
- Read more - The best COD: Mobile AK-47 loadout
There are three types of perks in COD: Mobile, distinguished by their colour and usage. Here is the list of all the COD: Mobile perks you can use in Season 8.
COD: Mobile Red Perks
- Skulker - Move 12% faster when walking and crouching
- Fast Recover - Increase HP recovery rate by 35%
- Persistence - Scorestreak progression does not reset on death, but Scorestreaks costs are doubled. Effective to each scorestreak once per match
- Flak Jacket - Damage from explosions is reduced by 35%. Throwing back a grenade resets time. Reduces the continuous damage from Molotov Cocktails and Thermites
- Agile - Quicker object mantling and reduces the aiming time of weapons after sprinting is reduced
- Lightweight - Sprinting speed is increased by 10% and fall damage is greatly reduced
- Tactician - Spawn with an extra piece of Tactical equipment
- Restock - Recharges equipment over 25 seconds. Replenishes one combat axe
- Overclock - Increases the charging speed of the Operator skill
- Martyrdom - Drop a live grenade upon death
COD: Mobile Green Perks
- Hard Wired - Immune to Counter-UAVs and EMP Grenades, and no longer trigger Trip Mines. Reduces the effectiveness of enemy Tracker perks
- Vulture - Pick up ammo from kills equal to the magazine capacity of the current weapon
- Toughness - Reduces the player's flinch when being shot by 60%
- Tracker - Enemy footprints are visible for four seconds
- Ghost - Enemy UAVs cannot reveal your position and Advanced UAVs will not reveal your direction. Enemy VTOLs, Predator Missiles, and Heartbeat Sensors will not detect your position. Enemy's vision will not pulse when they are equipped with High Alert
- Cold Blooded - Cannot be targeted by enemy AI-controlled Scorestreaks. Does not affect manually controlled Scorestreaks
- Quick Fix - Gun, Melee, and combat axe kills regenerate health. Capturing and holding objectives increases health regeneration
- Amped - Take advantage of faster weapon swap, throwing grenade swap, and launcher reload speed (Melee and Pistol swap excluded)
- Recon - After an enemy is killed, nearby enemies will be scanned and displayed on the mini-map
- Gung-Ho - Hip fire, throw grenades, and change mags while sprinting.
COD: Mobile Blue Perks
- Dead Silence - Grants silent movement while walking, crouching, or going prone. Sound spread distance becomes shorter while sprinting
- Hardline - Increases points earned by killing enemies by 25%
- Alert - Shows the general location of enemies on the mini-map when they approach the player
- Tactical Mask - Reduces the duration of tactical equipment effects on you by 40%
- Engineer - Show enemy equipment and scorestreaks. Re-roll friendly Care Packages and booby trap enemy Care Packages
- Demo Expert - Increases the damage of explosives by 25%
- High Alert - Your vision pulses when enemies outside your view see you. Mark enemies and their scorestreaks by aiming down your sights
- Shrapnel - Spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment. Explosive damage delays enemies health regeneration
- Launcher Plus - Adds single reserve ammunition to all launchers
And that's it for our COD: Mobile perks guide. While you're here, be sure to check out our list of the best free Android games to discover more top-tier titles. We've also got a handy guide to the best COD: Mobile AK117 loadout if you need some extra help.