Season 3 for Call of Duty Mobile is officially underway, much to the excitement of players wanting to get their hands on a wealth of brand-new content.
The Radical Raid update brings plenty of new additions including the Miami Strike map, the MAC-10 submachine gun, and an all-new Battle Pass packed with exclusive cosmetic items.
Alongside the content, developers implemented the latest wave of weapon balancing affecting several weapons within the ever-expanding arsenal. With that said, find all of the buffs and nerfs for each weapon in this handy article detailing all of the changes.
COD Mobile Season 3 Buffs and Nerfs
As with the majority of seasonal updates, developers attempt to maintain some kind of balance to prevent specific guns from becoming overpowered. Various weapons such as the ICR-1 and the Katana have received changes, causing a potential shift in the current metagame. Here's a full list of buffs and nerfs included in the COD Mobile Season 3 update.
- Added a damage multiplier for the chest and upper arms.
- Improved range.
- Large Calibre: Adjusted damage & adjusted range.
- Base damage improved: 26-24-20-19 > 30-28-24
- Range improved.
- Headshot multiplier increased.
- Headshot, upper arm, and hand damage multiplier increased.
- ADS Time reduced.
- Accuracy improved.
- First damage range increased.
- Chest and upper arm damage multiplier increased.
- Vertical recoil reduced.
- Leg damage multiplier increased.
- Damage to hands and abdomen reduced.
- Reduced the slowing down effect of the FRAG 12 rounds when paired with Disabled perk.
40-R mag penalties
- -1% movement speed > -2% movement speed.
- +5% reload time > + 12% reload time.
50-R mag penalties
- -2% movement speed > -5% movement speed.
- +5% reload time > +18% reload time.
- Range decreased.
- Hit registration delay increased.
- Range and damage increased.
- Duration decreased.
- Maximum movement range decreased.
- Health and speed decreased.
As Season 3 progresses, it will be interesting to see how these changes impact multiplayer and whether players will look for alternatives in order to build the very best loadout.