Season 7 of COD Mobile has arrived and will usher in plenty of changes to the multiplayer and Battle Royale mode.
Find out everything we know so far about season seven!
Roadmap - 12th June
Patch Notes - 11th June
Season 7 Cinematics - 10th June
Call of Duty Mobile Season 7 Cinematics‼🔥Once again credit: @CODM_murdablast#codmobile#Callofdutymobile#callofdutymobileleakspic.twitter.com/44U8LmXaq7
— Call of Duty Mobile News (@CODM_Updates)
Zombies Returning? - 1st June
Could Zombies return to COD Mobile? The mode was controversially taken out of the game earlier this year and will be removed for the forseeable future.
Could it be on its way back now with Nuketown arriving as a featured map?
Photo via @CODM_EclipzeG
Battle Pass Rewards - 1st June
Season 7's battle pass rewards appear to have been revealed early thanks to @M2Games2
Buffs And Nerfs - 30th May
New Battle Royale Map Trailer - 30th May
🗺 More places, more action!🔎 A deeper dive in the new locations being added to #CODMobile Battle Royale next week!🤔 Which location are you the most excited for? pic.twitter.com/bc4oYifmbU
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile)
Season 7 Battle Pass Character Skins - 27th May
HBR Skin "Skull & Blood" - 27th May
According to CODM_Updates theres A High Chance This HBR Skin Will Be The Next Season Reward For Multiplayer.
The new season is now live as of the 12th June; the Season 6 Battle Pass ends on June 1st, meaning the season will start shortly after.
Patch updates usually arrive on a Friday, before the new season.
New Battle Pass and Ranked Series 5 starts on June 12th (UTC)
- New ranked mode seasonal rewards
- New rare weapon: Skulls & Blood HBRa3
- New epic weapon: Wasteland MSMC
- New epic soldier: Skulls & Blood Battery
- Improved experience of Ranked Mode
- Improved score earning rules for MP mode: Defeating higher ranker now provides extra rank scores
- Improved matchmaking rules for MP based on player performance
- Optimized MP Rank UI
- Improved score earning rules for Battle Royale rank
- New Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- New epic soldiers: Ghost – Hazmat & Krueger – Alchemist
- New epic weapon: QQ9 – Flood
- New epic Barricade themed weapons
- New Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New base SMG: QQ9. Fully automatic with good accuracy. Effective at close to medium range
- New Scorestreak: Cluster Strike. Causes continuous missile bombardment to a designated location
- New Event rewards
- New challenges and missions with new rewards
- New Battle Royale class: Smoke Bomber.
- Active skill throws a smoke grenade which releases multiple smoke bombs on a target area. Smoke Perspective passive skill the reveals enemies in smoke and increases movement speed if attacked while running.
- New base LMG: Chopper. Fully automatic with a high rate of fire. Effective at medium to long range
- New epic weapon and epic character
- UI optimized
- New layout for Battle Pass: Improved user experience and ease of reward information
- New cosmetic: Calling Card
- The classic cosmetic of the Call of Duty franchise is now available in Call of Duty: Mobile. Players now can collect calling cards through multiple ways, including missions and challenges. Unlock and equip your favorites in your player profile!
- New FeaturedGame Modes!
- Attack of the Undead: All players start as survivors, but one will become the Undead. The Undead can revive unlimited times, and survivors become the Undead if they are killed. Stay as a survivor and fight to the end, or become an undead and hunt down all survivors?
- Available on Tunisia, Standoff, Summit, Raid, Crash
- NewTraining Mode!
- Test out all weapons provided and improve your skills without any interruption in the practice range!
- New Maps
- Tunisia, the Beach town
- Available for Search & Destroy, Domination, Attack of the Undead
- Gulag, popular map from CoD: Modern Warfare
- Available for 1v1 Duel, Gunfight
- Battle Royale Updates
- New zones Black Market, Downtown, Sanitarium, Ski Town, Frigid Wetlands, Harbor, Heat, coming with tundra vegetation.
- Check out vending machines in Black Market, the secret room in Sanitarium, and the Ball room in downtown. Surprises await!
- New vehicle: Tank
- A real tracked destroyer, with 120mm smoothbore gun and powerful heavy machinegun. Tank will join the battlefield via special airdrop which arrived in mid or late game. Notice that explosive weapons deal destructive damage to the back of the tank. Take advantage of it!
- New Weapons
- Man O War assault rifle and DLQ33 sniper rifle
- New legendary weapon Tempest. Generates an explosion of lightning that paralyzes the enemy.
- New attachments
- Improvements And Optimizations
- Battle Royale
- System And Client
After a user expressed their annoyance of all the colourful cosmetics in COD: Mobile on Reddit, Activision revealed further details surrounding the release of next season’s Battle Pass.
They announced that it will be “military-focused.” Expect plenty of more traditional looking camos and skins in season seven.
The Battle Pass typically releases two days after the new season update, which is normally available on a Friday.
In January, Activision launched a community poll discussing which fan-favourite maps players would like to see in COD: Mobile. Out of the five maps selected, Rust was released in season six, leaving Terminal, Shipment, Dome and Highrise left.
It is rumoured that Shipment will be the latest map to be added to the Multiplayer map pool. The map appeared in a pre-alpha gameplay trailer, before it was released, so it is likely that the close-quarters map is still in the game files.
Many community members expected this map to arrive last season.
There are also maps called Tunisia, Highrise and Gulag still yet to be released.
Screenshots have emerged showing a brand-new scorestreak coming to COD Mobile.
Judging from the small image, it resembles the Cluster Strike killstreak from Modern Warfare. It is likely that it will be making its appearance onto the global servers at some point during the next season.
The Lightning Strike has still yet to be added to the game, despite many screenshots showing it in-game.
The HBRa3 is widely considered as one of the strongest Assault Rifles in COD: Mobile. Only available by purchasing it through the in-game store, it is expected that a free version of the weapon will be coming to the game as part of season seven.
Alongside the HBRa3, leaks suggest that the M249 SAW will be making its debut on COD: Mobile in the upcoming season.
All the way back in Season 4, @CODM_Updates shared a number of new weapons that they believed should have arrived in Season 4 - it could be these weapons appear in Season 5 at some point.
The KRM-262, a pump-action shotgun from Black Ops 3, was found in the game files of COD Mobile with no official release date.
The G36 has also been spotted in test servers and has asked for feedback from players.
@CODMobile_ES has also shown the model for an MP5 weapon.
Weapon Modification System
According to popular COD: Mobile leaker @CODM_murdablast, a system where players can modify their weapons in some capacity is in the works.
In a Reddit post, Activision stated that it is “too early” to reveal the new system. Could it be arriving in time for the launch of the new season?!
Unfortunately, COD Zombies was removed in Season 4 (on the 25th March).
Although it's not out of the question for it to make a return at a later date, it's unlikely to resurface in Season 6. The COD Mobile team have stated that the game is not up to their standards and has been removed for the forseeable future.
Data-miners reportedly found game files for Richtofen, one of the four main protagonists in COD: Mobile Zombies, which was removed in March.
The return of Richtofen may signify a return of the popular game mode in season seven or Richtofen may just be present as a playable character for Multiplayer and Battle Royale. It is too early to tell whether Zombies could be coming back.
If it does return we can look forward to maps such as Nacht Der Untoten (which has been confirmed to be in development) and Tranzit (which has still yet to release despite footage of it being online).
On May 6th, @CODM_murdablast leaked six brand-new locations arriving onto the Battle Royale map.
- BLACK MARKET
- BORDER VILLAGE
These locations are expected to be added onto the map as part of the season seven update set to go live at the beginning of June.
Alongside new locations, season seven is to bring the Man-O-War and DL Q33 weapons to BR.
A new training mode is being added to COD Mobile - here's the mini map for it.
CODM_murdablast has found an emblem resembling the overkill perk, and has said 'I'm not sure, whether it's old or new, but I found it in the game files'