The start of Season 3 Reloaded for Warzone and Black Ops Cold War is on the horizon. The mid-season update will feature a wealth of new content arriving across both games, including John Rambo and John McClane Operators and so much more.
To further embed the theme of the 1980s across both titles, the 80s Action Heroes event is the latest limited-time event to take place. The last event was the Hunt for Adler event where players had to complete a range of challenges across Black Ops Cold War and Warzone to unlock exclusive cosmetic items.
The concept remains the same. Black Ops Cold War will have its own set of challenges alongside Warzone, which will have its own challenges.
Find out everything you need to know about the 80s Action Heroes event in our dedicated hub!
80s Action Heroes Event Start Date
The event kicks off on May 19th at 9PM PT (May 20th at 12AM ET / 5AM BST / 6AM CEST).
For completing the Black Ops Cold War challenges, players can get their hands on a semi-automatic tactical rifle blueprint.
For the Warzone challenges, players can obtain a bolt-action sniper rifle blueprint that can only be earned by completing the challenge before the clock hits zero.
For completing each of the 20 available challenges, players will be able to unlock a variety of rewards ranging from calling cards, stickers, and even watches!
The list of objectives that players have to complete across Black Ops Cold War and Warzone has been unveiled.
Find a full list for each set of challenges below.
- In Warzone, earn First Blood by being the first member of your squad to get a kill.
- In Warzone, get 15 kills with Explosive weapons or Lethal Equipment.
- In Warzone Power Grab, collect 50 Dog Tags.
- In Warzone Power Grab, reach the final circle 5 times.
- In Warzone, Eliminate 25 enemy agents during the Arms Deal Public Event.
- In Warzone, survive a jump to the ground from the top of the Nakatomi Tower.
- In Warzone, complete any one of the three side missions at Nakatomi Tower.
- In Warzone, collect 3 Rambo POW Dog Tags.
- In Warzone, get 3 kills with the Combat Bow Killstreak.
Black Ops Cold War
- Complete 7 matches in MP or Zombies ’80s Action Heroes playlists.
- In an ’80s Action Heroes playlist, win MP matches or survive until Round 15 in Zombies a total of 3 times.
- In an ’80s Action Heroes playlist, get a total of 100 eliminations in MP or Slaughter Medals in Zombies.
- In MP or Zombies, earn 25 Have a Blast Medals by getting kills with explosives.
- In MP or Zombies, earn 25 Become War Medals using automatic weapons.
- In MP or Zombies, earn 25 Light Em Up Medals while using the Death Machine.
- In MP or Zombies, earn 25 This is Personal Medals while using Melee Weapons.
- Get 3 kills without dying in MP or earn Jackrabbit Medals in Zombies a total of 10 times.
- In MP or Zombies, earn 10 Chopped Up Medals while using the Tomahawk.