With Season 4 in full swing, Raven Software continues to make multiple changes to Warzone in a bid to ensure some kind of balance is maintained.
The Warzone July 7 patch notes include a nerf to the popular NZ-41 assault rifle along with changes to the H4 Blixen submachine gun. In addition, the update contains plenty of bug fixes to ensure a smooth playing experience.
Warzone July 7 Patch Notes
With some players managing to get stuck during Fortune's Keep matches, the latest update addresses various collision issues which should prevent further problems from taking place. Here's a full list of bug fixes in the Warzone July 7 update:
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera/Fortune's Keep allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the Pay Respects Challenge to summon more Zombies than intended.
- Fixed an issue causing the Cash Extraction Public Event mercenary AI to tunnel vision Trophy Systems.
- Fixed another issue causing the out-of-bounds audio and visual warning on Fortune’s Keep to remain stuck on-screen during the pre-match lobby.
- Fixed an issue in the Plunder mode causing Players eliminated in Storage Town to respawn over Village.
- Fixed an issue causing Tac Map icons to overlap with POI names.
- Fixed an issue causing certain Kali Sticks (MW) Blueprint variants to deal more damage than intended.
- Fixed visual and audio issues caused by Fighter Plane bullet impacts/explosions.
Warzone NZ-41 Nerf
In addition to the bug fixes, the NZ-41 receives another significant nerf in order to restore some kind of balance to the meta.
Recoil recovery is decreased by 20% alongside a 10% increase to the recoil control penalty when the 8mm Klauser 40 Round Mags are selected.
Alongside the NZ-41, the H4 Blixen sees its lower torso damage multiplier decrease to 1.0 from 1.1.
That's all there is to know about the Warzone July 7 patch notes. For more, check out our page for the latest news, leaks, and guides.