It has been just over a month since the release of Call of Duty Vanguard and with Season 1 for the annual release and Warzone Pacific in full swing, many players are beginning to wonder how they're performing in multiplayer and the battle royale.
Checking the public leaderboards and seeing how you fare against the best players in the world, or against your friends is a simple way of comparing performance but there is a range of third-party websites that can provide even more information using your in-game stats. The stats of all players have been placed to "Private" by default, meaning you will need to change them in order to see the stats. In this guide, find out how to make Warzone and Vanguard stats public.
How To Make Your Call of Duty Stats Public
Whether you want to flex your stats to your friends or see how you match up against the best, here's a simple step-by-step guide on how you can make your stats public:
- Head to the official Call of Duty website
- Login to your Call of Duty account via Xbox, PlayStation or Battle.net
- Click on your profile name in the top-right corner
- Click on the account-linking tab from the drop-down menu
- You now need to set the ‘data visible’ and ‘searchable’ options to ‘all’ for all platforms that you play Warzone and Vanguard on.
- You can choose to make your profile data from specific platforms public.
Your stats are now visible to everyone and you can make the most of third-party sites such as CODTracker to get an in-depth look at your recent in-game performances.
How To View Warzone Stats
Utilising the likes of COD Tracker and CMG is a surefire way to find detailed information on recent games of Vanguard and Warzone. Simply put in your in-game name and platform and you should be able to see all of your combat stats on the leaderboards.