Warzone Season 4 is here, and you may have noticed a bunch of phones around Verdansk are ringing.
If you're wondering what they do, then read on!
Warzone Ringing Phones Guide: What Do They Do?
The phones can be found in these locations, and you'll want to find one that has someone speaking Russian at the other end.
- The control room at Dam
- Office room in TV Station
- Scrapyard building in Boneyard
- Small building in Hills
- Blue office building next to superstore
- Back of Vacant in Port
- 1 Floor down from the big building in the centre of Downtown
If it's not the correct phone, you will get a disconnected dial tone. You won't know which phone it is, to begin with, so we recommend focusing on the bottom half of the map, particularly the one in Port, Downtown and Hills as these are closest to each other.
You will also have access to multiple vehicles to quickly make your way around the map. If you're struggling to find the correct phone, it's probably best to quit the game and start again as you won't have enough time to complete the easter egg.
When you find the right phone, you will hear someone speaking Russian, accompanied by a chime.
The Russian person will then read three numbers (in Russian) followed by another chime.
- 0 - ноль ("nohl")
- 1 - один ("a-deen")
- 2 - два ("dva")
- 3 - три ("tree")
- 4 - четыре ("chye-tir-ye")
- 5 - пять ("pyat")
- 6 - шесть ("shest")
- 7 - семь ("syem")
- 8 - восемь ("vo-syem")
- 9 - девять ("dyev-yat")
This is a three-digit code that corresponds with nine other phones on the map. These are different phones to the seven you are initially looking for.
Here are their locations:
- Phone #0: Small building at Military Base
- Phone #1: Big Bank in Downtown
- Phone #2: Middle floor of Ammo store building in between Military Base, Quarry and TV Station
- Phone #3: Back building of Quarry on the ground floor
- Phone #4: Police Station, north of Lumber, on the middle floor
- Phone #5: Middle Server room in TV Station
- Phone #6: Top of ATC tower at Airport
- Phone #7: In the room where the crashed plane is pointing
- Phone #8: Reception desk of Hospital
- Phone #9: Top of Dam's generator room
The phone numbers correspond to the digits and you will need to activate them in the correct order.
If you get the code wrong, you will get an incorrect noise and it will reset - you will need to start the code again, but the code is still the same. It will not change if you get it wrong.
Once entered correctly, it will play a chime and more Russian dialogue will occur signalling that you have activated Bunker 11.
Head to Bunker 11, which is located at the top of the map (north-west of Military Base) and interact with the keypad, you will then be able to access the bunker.
Once inside you will be able to grab tons of loot, as well as a new MP7 blueprint Mud Drauber.
You'll also be able to interact with objects, including rebooting a computer and a big red button that reveals a Nuke being built.
You can also get a minigun!
THEY ADDED A MINI GUN TO WARZONE!!! pic.twitter.com/ob8XAuqKJC
— 100T NoahJ456 (@NoahJ456)