Season 3 Reloaded is right around the corner but before the second half of the current season gets underway, 100 Thieves founder and competitive Call of Duty legend Matt "Nadeshot" Haag is hosting his own Warzone tournament.
The Nadeshot Invitational is one of the biggest tournaments to take place in the battle royale's short history, with a huge prize pool up for grabs alongside 16 of the very best duos in the world battling it out to be crowned champion.
With so much money on the line, Warzone's biggest names will be competing for their chance at the top prize.
Find out absolutely everything you need to know about the Nadeshot Invitational, including how to watch the event, in this article!
After two days of intense competition, the winners were decided in a hotly contested elimination bracket.
Here are the final results
- 1st - HusKerrs & Newbz - $30,000
- 2nd - Swagg & Booya - $20,000
- 3rd - SuperEvan & DiazBiffle - $10,000
- 4th - IceManIsaac & Bbreadman - $8,000
- 5th - Aydan & Rated - $5,000
- 6th - Blazt & Mutex - $5,000
- 7th - Stukawaki & Unrational - $4,000
- 8th - ClutchBelk & Destroy - $4,000
Day 1 Results
After four hours of world-class Warzone action, the top eight teams have been decided.
Check out who made it into day two below.
- 1st - Blazt & MuTex - 393 Points
- 2nd - Aydan & Rated - 380 Points
- 3rd - SuperEvan & DiazBiffle - 366 Points
- 4th - IceManIsaac & Bbreadman - 345 Points
- 5th - Stukawaki & xUnrational - 333 Points
- 6th - ClutchBelk & Destroy - 328 Points
- 7th - HusKerrs & newbz - 318 Points
- 8th - Swagg & Booya - 312 Points
How To Watch $100K Nadeshot Invitational Warzone Tournament
The main hub for the event will be streamed on Nadeshot's Twitch channel, where he will be commentating over the action alongside Call of Duty League casters Maven and Merk.
The action kicks off on May 18th at 7PM BST with a kill race between the competitors.
The second day of the competition begins at 7PM.
As mentioned above, the opening day of action will be a four-hour kill race. Over the four hours, the duos will have the chance to drop into as many matches as they like, with the top five scores being submitted to determine their points total.
Here's a full breakdown on the scoring system that will be used:
- 1 point for each kill scored
- Points rewarded for placements
1st - 25 points
2nd - 20 points
3rd - 15 points
4th - 10 points
Top 7 - 7 points
Top 10 - 4 points
Top 15 - 2 points
Top 20 - 1 point
The top eight duos will move onto the second day of the competition. Two teams will drop into a Quads lobby in a bid to outslay each other. The team with the most kills wins. Winner bracket matches will be best-of-three while loser bracket matches will be best-of-one.
With plenty of money on the line, the top Warzone professionals and content creators have been invited to compete.
Find a full list of players below:
- Aydan and Rated
- Dr Disrespect and ZLaner
- HusKerrz and Newbzz
- Swagg and Booya
- Tommey and Almxnd
- TeeP and DougIsRaw
- Blazt and MuTeX
- SuperEven and DiazBiffle
- Stukawaki and xUnrational
- Jukeyz and YKDeleo
- ClutchBelk and Destroy
- WarZ and Fifakill
- IceManIsaac and Bbreadman
- BobbyPoff and Repulize
- Finessen and Rallied
- Exzachtt and AverageJoeWo
There will be a total of $100,000 in prize money up for grabs during the second day of the Nadeshot Invitational.
Here's how the prize pool will be distributed:
- $1,000 awarded to each team victory during Day 2 ($14,000 in total)
The remaining $86,000 will be split as follows:
- 1st - $30,000
- 2nd - $20,000
- 3rd - $10,000
- 4th - $8,000
- 5th/6th -$5,000
- 7th/8th - $4,000