In comparison to Warzone, Season 3 Reloaded is light on content, with the arrival of the H4 Blixen submachine gun and the addition of Sphere into the multiplayer map pool. In addition, players can expect Sledgehammer Games to address any changes within the Vanguard Season 3 Reloaded patch notes.
Patch notes often contain information on any bug fixes and weapon balancing but considering Sledgehammer Games hasn't made any changes to Vanguard's weapon arsenal in several weeks, there's a chance the best weapons will remain dominant until the start of Season 4. With that said, find all of the changes made in the Vanguard Season 3 Reloaded update patch notes.
Vanguard Season 3 Reloaded Update Patch Notes
After waiting for Sledgehammer Games to unveil the changes included in the Season 3 Reloaded update, the developer has unveiled the full patch notes. Check out all the changes below:
Vanguard Season 3 Reloaded Patch Notes
- Hidden below the surface of an inconspicuous mining facility is a weapons lab that offers intense, close-quarters engagements around every turn. Jump into the Sphere 24/7 Playlist at the start of Season Three Reloaded!
- Addressed an exploit that allowed players to reach unintended locations near the Office.
- Care Packages will no longer fall through the stairs near the Palace Outer Walls.
Addressed exploits that allowed players to reach unintended locations near the Dry Docks and Loading Dock.
- Moved from Supply (Slot 3) to Tactics (Slot 1).
- Increased amount of suppression required to highlight targets.Decreased visibility of highlighted targets.
- Moved from Tactics (Slot 1) to Supply (Slot 3).
- Moved from Tactics (Slot 1) to Supply (Slot 3).
- Riding a Motorcycle as it explodes will no longer cause the player’s view to rotate.
Kim Tae Young
- Trained by her mother as a fighter, Tae Young donned a mask to conceal her identity while helping families cross the North Korean border to safety. She soon earned a reputation amongst the Korean people as a local folk hero and keeper of justice. Even the briefest glimpse of her Dokkaebi mask instills hope in her people and fear in her enemies.
- Unlocked via Operator Bundle, available for purchase in Season Three Reloaded.
- Favored by Special Operations Forces, this hard-hitting SMG offers mobility and accuracy in medium-range engagements.Unlock Challenge: Get 3 Slide Kills in a single match 15 times.
- Challenges for the Deadeye Camo Category are now properly tracked.
- Zac MS Stock Attachment will no longer obstruct the view of certain Optics.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the M1941 Hand Stop Underbarrel, 14” Gracey Rapid Barrel, and Recoil Booster Muzzle Attachments from unlocking at their designated Weapon Levels.
- Mindgames Camo Category now references the correct Magazine Attachment requirement.
No 69 Stun Grenade
- Decreased Explosive Damage from 25 to 5.
- Decreased Explosive Damage in Hardcore game modes from 50 to 10.
- This change was made to prevent lethality toward uninjured players; Explosive Damage in Core game modes remains unchanged.
- Melee attacks will now properly deal damage to a Trophy System.
- Ammo Box Field Upgrade can now be destroyed by a Trophy System.
- Trophy Systems will no longer remain active when thrown out-of-bounds.
Counter Spy Plane
- Announcer will now play the correct voice line when an enemy Counter-Spy Plane is activated.
- Progression toward the Season Two Mastery challenge is now properly tracked.
- Players who have reached Prestige 5 or higher will now see the correct Prestige emblem displayed throughout the menus.
- Addressed an issue that forced the player back to the Multiplayer menu when using contextual (right-click) menus on PC.
Bundles & Cosmetics
- Addressed an issue that prevented AS-44 Mechanized Reactive Blueprint from changing colors when inspected.
Zaballa the Deceiver
- Shortened Zaballa's mask swap animation to reduce invulnerability time.
- Players can now deal some damage to Zaballa's body but should continue to focus on masks.
- Zaballa's electrical attacks are more lethal but should now spawn within line of sight to or in the proximity of Zaballa.
- Zaballa increases the number of electrical attacks by one for every destroyed mask.
- Description: Favored by Special Operations Forces, this hard-hitting SMG offers mobility and accuracy in medium-range engagements.
- The new H4 Blixen SMG weapon will be available via in-game challenge in Zombies or via a unique Blueprint version in the Store at the start of Season Three Reloaded.
- Zombies Unlock Challenge: In Zombies, use SMGs to Eliminate 50 Zaballas.
- Resolved an issue that prevented picking up blueprint throwable weapons.
- Reticles earned in Zombies have been adjusted so that a central dot is always present to assist with aiming.
Vanguard Season 3 Reloaded Bug Fixes
Other than a few fixes to camouflage challenges tracking incorrectly, the Season 3 Reloaded update contains a minimal amount of bug fixes.
Vanguard Season 3 Reloaded Weapon Buffs and Nerfs
To the surprise of nobody, Sledgehammer Games has applied no weapon balancing in the Season 3 Reloaded update despite the arrival of the H4 Blixen.
If any changes are applied at a later date, we will update the hub with any new information.
That's all we know about the Vanguard Season 3 Reloaded patch notes so far. For more, check out our page for all the latest news, leaks, and guides for 2021's Call of Duty title.