If you are signed up to Amazon Prime, you will be rewarded with exclusive monthly items for Apex Legends. Signing up to Prime gives you access to exclusive free loot, new games, and a free Twitch.TV subscription. This can be a great way of getting your hands on expensive and rare items for your favourite Legend or weapon.
The reward system itself isn't locked to a specific console, all you have to do is have a Prime account and an EA account. This means that you can claim your free rewards on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch. The reward content changes monthly, so we recommend claiming your rewards as soon as possible. Luckily, a notification usually appears in the main menu of the game when a new reward is available.
Here are this month's Prime Gaming Rewards for Apex Legends.
Prime Gaming Rewards (March)
The rewards for this month are for the one and only Mad Maggie:
- Chaotic Coral: Mad Maggie Skin
- Punk Punch: Mag Maggie Banner
- Fuschia Flushed: L-Star Skin
How to Claim Prime Gaming Rewards
Enter your browser on your desired platform and follow these simple steps to claim your rewards.
- Go to the Prime Gaming store page for Apex Legends.
- Select the active bundle
- Click the prompted button to sign in to your Prime account.
- You may need to sign in to your EA account too. Make sure this is the one that you use for Apex.
- Once signed in, claim your reward pack
It is as simple as that. However, you must be aware that if you change your linked EA account then you may lose the rewards you have already collected.
- More Cosmetics: Learn about Heirlooms and how to get them in Apex.
Cosmetic rewards are a big part of Apex Legends. You can use them to make parts of the game feel unique to you. We have a guide that shows you how to get more skins for customising your favourite characters. If you're not sure what Legend is your favourite yet, then we can help with that too! Take a look at our guide that ranks the best Legends for this season and this should help you decide which one is for you.