Valorant, Riot Games' class-based tactical shooter, is finally out and that means you can play it right now!
While there are plenty of abilities that players can use, pulling the trigger is still key. Here's our guide to the game's sniper rifles.
Valorant: Rifle Weapons Guide
There are two sniper rifles available in Valorant. Here's a quick guide to each.
- One-hit headshots, but multiple shots required for body kills
- Chambers a new shot with relative speed
- Ideal for zone defence, if you're accurate
- Huge damage – one-hit kill anywhere but the leg
- Expensive (4,500 creds required)
- Again, great for zone defence