Valorant, Riot Games' class-based tactical shooter, is finally out and that means you can play it right now!
While there are plenty of abilities that players can use, pulling the trigger is still key. Here's our guide to the game's rifles (or assault rifles).
Valorant: Rifle Weapons Guide
There are four rifles available in Valorant. Here's a quick guide to each.
- Full-auto hip fire
- Burst fire when ADS
- Low damage
- Great all-rounder
- High damage at range
- Slow rate of fire
- Faster rate of fire than Vandal but less damage over distance
- Shorter range but more predictable recoil
- Perfect for 'run and gun' players
- Semi-auto rifle that hits hard
- Ideal for accurate players