UPDATE - The PSN Halloween Sale has now begun. Over 550 plus games are included in this year's edition of the event which will run from October 21 - November 4, 2021.
Just like last year, fans are hoping for another PlayStation (PSN) Halloween Sale. And now, Sony released the games that will receive discounts for everyone to enjoy during this Halloween season.
PSN Halloween Sale 2021 Deals
Here are some of the deals included in this year's PSN Halloween Sale:
- Biomutant (£35.74/$38.99)
- DayZ (£26.99/$37.24)
- Friday The 13th The Game (£2.89/$3.74)
- Little Nightmares Complete Edition (£5.99/$8.26)
- Little Nightmares II (£23.44/$26.79)
- Observer: System Redux (£16.24/$22.41)
- Predator: Hunting Grounds (£17.49/$24.13)
- Resident Evil Village (£31.34/$40.19). Deluxe Edition priced at £40.29/$55.58.
- The Medium (£33.74/$37.49)
- Until Dawn (£7.99/$11.02)
Almost all of Resident Evil, Dead by Deadlight, and 550 other titles have been discounted. You can follow the link here to look for other deals.
PSN Halloween Sale 2021 Start Time
The PSN Halloween Sale will run from October 21 - November 4, 2021. PSN account holders will have access to buy from over 550 plus discounted games during the whole duration of this year's edition of the Halloween Sale.
PSN Halloween Sale 2020 Deals
Some of last year's most notable PSN deals given included Alien: Isolation (game and DLC) for only £9.59/$7.99, Death Stranding for £23.64/$29.99, Dead Rising for £3.99/$5.99, The Order: 1886 for £8.74/$9.99, and Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition at £19.99/$23.99.
What do you think of these games being discounted? Make sure to follow us for more gaming news and updates.