While players patiently wait for the release of the Isle of Armor DLC, there's some good news about mystery gifts!
In the first few weeks after the release of Pokemon Sword & Shield, Mystery Gifts were a common feature in both games, enabling players to input a variety of codes in order to claim free gifts.
Throughout May and June, players will no longer need codes to redeem gifts when they release next month.
Here’s how to claim the new gifts!
How To Claim New Mystery Gifts In Sword And Shield
There will be different gifts that players can redeem at different times in May and June.
The first set of gifts include a Level 15 Hidden Ability, Galarian Mr Mime, Lure Ball, Heavy Ball and Dream Ball.
These items will be available to claim until May 28th where the second set of gifts is likely to be unveiled by Game Freak.
Here's how to claim them:
- Open Pokemon Sword or Shield.
- Access the Mystery Gift menu.
- Select “Receive Via Internet.”
- Collect gifts!
Full Gift Schedule
The Galarian Mr Mime and varieties of PokeBalls will be rotated during the next few weeks. For those that want a clearer picture to see what gifts are available at what time, there is a complete schedule for both Sword and Shield.
- May 29th-June 4th: Level Ball, Fast Ball, Love Ball, Friend Ball, Beast Ball and a Galarian Ponyta.
- June 5th-11th: Sweet Apple, Chipped Pot, Tart Apple, Cracket Pot, Whipped Dream, Sachet and a Galarian Corsola.
- June 12th onwards: 50 Big Nugget, 100 EXP, Candy L and a Galarian Meowth.
This latest wave of Mystery Gifts will certainly keep fans busy until the release of the Isle of Armor DLC, expected to arrive into the world of Pokemon at the end of June. This will be the first expansion for Sword and Shield, with another expansion planned for release later on in the year.