The latest Pokémon GO promo codes exist to give the occasional handy gift to the most loyal, active, and attentive players. Some, like the recent Pokémon GO Ed Sheeran event, exist as a type of promotion or advertisement for companies paying to get their brand in front of millions of trainers.
Pokémon GO promo codes from events tend to expire as quickly as they arrive, whereas codes from sponsorship deals can last much longer. They're all quite rare, but they stick around for a quite a while once they're out there.
If you want more games and codes to enjoy, we're always updating our codes guide hub with the latest offerings for the biggest mobile titles around. We even have Anime Training Simulator codes, Shindo Life codes, and Slayers Unleashed codes. They're some of the most popular Roblox games around. But if you want more Niantic fun, check out our blossoming Pikmin Bloom section.
All Working Pokémon GO Promo Codes
- E9K4SY77F5623 - Ten PokeBalls
- KUAXZBJUTP3B7 - Samsung Cap & Samsung Shirt
- LRQEV2VZ59UDA - Verizon Jacket & Verizon Mask
The codes below were last checked and confirmed expired on December 6, 2021.
- RWQNL567S5SP7VTL - Ed Sheeran Sweatshirt (same item as below, just use one code or the other)
- VVM87WGMMUZHTB8X - Ed Sheeran Sweatshirt
- 5PTHMZ3AZM5QC - One Sinnoh Stone, ten Max Potions, and ten Ultra Balls
- 6W2QRHMM9W2R9 - Five Razz Berries and 10 Poke Balls
- 9FC4SN7K5DAJ6 - One Star Piece, five Stickers, and five Razz Berries
- DJTLEKBK2G5EK - One Star Piece, ten Pinap Berries, ten Stickers, and 20 Ultra Balls
- DYEZ7HBXCRUZ6EP - 30 Great Balls and 30 Pinap Berries
- GXSD5CJ556NHG - The North Face x Gucci Collection avatar items
- H7APT5ZTLM45GZV - 30 Poke Balls
- MDWC4SNGUFXS2SW9 - 20 Great Balls and 20 Razz Berries
- MQE4PFNYVRM6M - One Lure Module, five Great Balls, and five Stickers
- P2XEAW56TSLUXH3 - 30 Max Revives, 30 Pinap Berries, and 30 Ultra Balls
- TRFJVYZVVV8R4 - One Lucky Egg, 10 Max Revives, and 30 Ultra Balls
- UWJ4PFY623R5X - One Lucky Egg, five Stickers, and five Ultra Balls
How to Use Pokémon Go Promo Codes
- In the Map View, tap the Main Menu button.
- Tap the Shop button.
- At the bottom of the screen, enter the offer code in the text field.
- Tap Redeem.
iPhone and iOS
- Visit the official Niantic Offer Redemption website.
- Log in using the same credentials you use to access your Pokémon GO account. This will be either 'Sign in with Google', 'Sign in with Facebook' or 'Sign in with Niantic Kids'
- Once signed in, enter your offer code.
- After successfully redeeming an offer code, a message will display the items added to your inventory.
The reason this differs from the Android method is because the in-game Pokémon GO Promo Code entry box isn't visible in the iOS/iPhone version of the game. Apple limits this kind of functionality as part of its App Store guidelines, making web redemption the only other option.
How to Get More Free Pokémon GO Items - Pokémon GO Free Daily Box
Pokémon Go also gives players a free daily box of items at no additional cost. Handy for rural players who might not have access to Pokéstops as regularly as other players. The boxes in question include a variety of different items, from Pokéballs, raid passes, incubators and potions.
To get your Daily Free Box, simply go to the shop and claim the box in the Free section. The box will contain different items each time, so be sure to claim your Daily Free Box every day to see what items you get.
Furthermore, you can get a Remote Raid Pass box every Monday in November for a single coin. Just go into the shop to see this. And because they're not completely free, you can hold as many of these as you want. No more frantically trying to use one each day just to get the next.
Pokémon GO Friend Codes in November 2021
Ever since April 2021 players have been allowed to refer friends to the game in exchange for rewards.
As per the Pokemon Go Blog: "Whether it’s your friend’s first time playing or they’re returning after a break, they’ll receive rewards like Pokémon encounters, Rare Candy, Incubators, and more as they hit milestones on their adventure - and so will you!"
- Go to the Friends screen and tap Invite to get your referral code.
- Share that code with a friend who’s new to Pokémon GO or who hasn’t played in at least 90 days.
- Once they input your referral code—either during the sign-up process or later on the Friends screen - you’ll both begin receiving rewards.
- As your friend reaches milestones on their journey, you’ll both receive more rewards. Make sure to help them out along the way.
If however, you're looking to make new friends so you can claim some extra rewards, you can always visit a site such as pokemongo.gishan.net who can help put you in touch with fellow players and their friend codes.