Charizard is a legendary Pokemon and known by many.
They're really strong too although, a Mega Charizard Y is even stronger.
It's time to go head to head with this beast.
Below you can find out all the best counters and everything you need to know to defeat Mega Charizard Y.
Mega Charizard Y Raid Guide
You can find the best counters for the Mega Charizard Y Raid below.
Sourced from Pokebattler, a site that uses all Pokemon moves to figure out the top 10 counters.
Rock types will be the best route in this raid.
- Shadow Tyranitar (Smack Down, Stone Edge)
- Rhyperior (Smack Down, Rock Wrecker)
- Rampardos (Smack Down, Rock Slide)
- Terrakion (Smack Down, Rock Slide)
- Shadow Aerodactyl (Rock Throw, Rock Slide)
- Shadow Omastar (Rock Throw, Rock Slide)
- Tyranitar (Smack Down, Stone Edge)
- Gigalith (Smak Down, Rock Slide)
- Aerodactyl (Rock Throw, Rock Slide)
- Omastar (Rock Throw, Rock Slide)
How Many Trainers Are Needed?
Mega Charizard Y has a double weakness to rock types.
Technically due to this, you can bring it down with two trainers.
Although it's probably best to go in with three or four to be on the safe side.
Weather To Look Out For
Mega Charizard Y is a fire type Pokemon.
Fire types are boosted by sunny/clear weather.
You should be taking a rock type into battle so partly cloudy weather may be beneficial to you.