Say goodbye to Mega Charizard Y, Blastoise, Houdoom and Pidgeot.
Mega Abomasnow is in town and ready to fight.
Let's dive in and find out everything you need to know including counters, weather to look out for and raid party sizes.
Time to defeat this Grass and Ice type!
Mega Abomasnow Raid Guide
You can find the best counters for the Mega Abomasnow Raid below.
Sourced from Pokebattler, a site that uses all Pokemon moves to figure out the top 10 counters.
Fire will be your friend in this raid!
- Mega Charizard Y (Fire Spin, Blast Burn)
- Shadow Entei (Fire Fang, Overheat)
- Shadow Moltres (Fire Spin, Overheat)
- Mega Houndoom (Fire Fang, Flamethrower)
- Mega Charizard X (Fire Spin, Blast Burn)
- Reshiram (Fire Fang, Overheat)
- Shadow Charizard X (Fire Spin, Blast Burn)
- Darmanitan (Fire Fang, Overheat
- Shadow Magmortar (Fire Fang, Flamethrower)
- Shadow Arcanine (Fire Fang, Flamethrower)
How Many Trainers Are Needed?
Mega Abomasnow can be taken down in a pair pretty easily.
This is due to its double weakness to fire as an Ice and Grass type.
As always though, your best to go with the biggest group you can.
The quicker you take down the Pokemon, the more Mega Energy earned!
Weather To Look Out For
Snow will boost Mega Abomasnow's Ice type attacks.
Sunny and Clear Weather will boost Mega Abomasnow's Grass type attacks.
It will also boost Fire type counters, so it's a double-edged sword.
Windy Weather will boost Mega Abomasnow's Dragon type move.
Be sure to take weather into consideration when heading out to battle this Pokemon!