Don’t let all of the real-time Dynasty Warriors action fool you; Persona 5 Strikers is still a game where having the best Personas is the key to victory. An argument could be made that you don’t need the best Personas since you can just level up a lot and do what you can. Still, players that want to make the most out of Strikers will probably want to seek them out, even if they don’t really need them.
Persona 5 Strikers: Best Personas and How to Get Them Through Fusion
Like in Persona 5 before it, Persona 5 Strikers will have players capturing Persona and fusing them to make even stronger Persona. It’s a formula that makes these games addicting and that still works for Strikers, truly making it feel like a sequel to one of the best JRPGs ever made.
Here are the best Personas in the game and the fusion materials needed to make them:
- Sarasvati: This Priestess Persona specializes in Healing, Recovery, and Support. You can get Sarasvati by fusing Valkyrie, Bicorn, Arahabaki, and Naga.
- Yoshitsune: A very powerful Tower Persona with some of the game’s best Physical attacks. Fuse Siegfried, Arahabaki, Okuninushi, and Yatagarasu to get this sword-wielding spirit.
- Seth: An awesome-looking dragon and another Tower Persona, this time having really strong gun attacks. You will need to fuse Mithras and Koppa Tengu to get it.
- Mara: A very NSFW Tower Persona that specializes in fire attacks. While strong, it’s better to keep this Persona in reserve so that you can fuse and make even stronger Personas. Fuse Yoshitsune with Alice to get this long and wide Persona.
- Black Frost: Everyone’s favorite Fool Persona, Black Frost has some of the best ice skills in the game. Fuse Jack O’Lantern, Jack Frost, and King Frost.
- Thor: It might shock you to know that The God of Thunder specializes in Electric skills. This Chariot Persona can be obtained by fusing Trumpeter and Nebiros.
- Norn: Possibly the Persona with the strongest wind skills in Strikers. Fuse Mithras with Mithra to get this Persona in your party.
- Kali: An Empress Persona that has some ridiculously strong psy skills. Fuse Cerberus and Forneus, then unleash some psy hell on the shadows.
- Mot: A Death Persona that can nail shadows with awesome nuclear attacks. Fuse Bugbear with Fortuna.
- Metatron: Constantly one of the strongest Personas in the games, Metatron is still a very good Justice Persona to have in your party. Fuse Archangel, Principality, Trumpeter, and Dominion.
- Alice: Not in Wonderland, but this Death Persona will surely give your party an advantage with its strong curse skills. Fuse Nebilos, Lilith, Bugbear, and Dominion.
- Lucifer: The strongest Persona in the game. Fuse Black Frost, Metatron, Mara, Yoshitsune, and Alice to give these shadows hell.
Persona 5 Strikers is now available on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.