Outriders, People Can Fly's loot-based third-person shooter, launches tomorrow, April 1.
With just a few hours until it arrives, players that have pre-ordered will no doubt be itching to jump in as soon as possible. With a sizeable day one patch, though, you may want to set some time aside.
Here's all we know so far.
Outriders Pre-Load Times
If you're looking to play on Xbox, you can download the game right now. In fact, it's free with Game Pass, too, although Game Pass pre-loads are a little closer to launch.
PlayStation gamers can pre-load as of yesterday, March 30.
PC gamers can pre-load via Steam right now, and we'd imagine Epic won't be far behind.
Outriders Unlock Times
For console players, you'll be able to start playing at midnight on April 1 in your chosen region.
For PC, you'll need to wait until 5 PM BST, and the same goes for Stadia, too.
Outriders Day One Patch
The game will receive a Day One Patch, but at the time of writing, we don't know how large it'll be.
We do, however, know that the devs are trying to roll it into the initial game download, so you can get playing ASAP.
Here's what it'll fix, according to the game's Steam news page:
- Many bug fixes and improvements, with a particular focus on the latter sections of the game.
- Performance improvements for pacing/stuttering that was observed during the demo
- Camera Smoothing improvements for cutscenes and dialogues. This should reduce the camera shake that some players are struggling with
- Cutscenes/dialogues frame rate improvements
- PC cutscenes will have the option to choose from 30, 60, 90 and 120fps
Outriders Server Status
The game's servers will go live on March 31, meaning it'll be ready for players to jump in on the day of launch - hopefully with minimal downtime.
Outriders Launch Times
Check out this handy chart, below: