Tired of flying the same old broom? We’ll take you through how to change your broom in Harry Potter Magic Awakened. The new Harry Potter game is finally here, and Potterheads across the globe can join in on the magical fun. Of course, a Harry Potter game wouldn't be complete without its share of flying on magical brooms.
You'll be introduced to brooms on your very first day at Hogwarts with a flying lesson. However, you might be wondering if you can customise your flying device. Let's find out how you can change your broom in Harry Potter Magic Awakened!
How to change your broom in Harry Potter Magic Awakened
After about 30 minutes of gameplay, you will meet Robyn outside the Great Hall, who will accompany you to your first flying lesson. This is part of the main quest at Hogwarts, and you can't miss it! The game will take you through how you can mount your broom and fly around the castle grounds.
Once you complete this step, you will be able to equip your broom and take flight whenever you want. The first broom that you use is the Shooting Star, but if want to fly like Harry Potter did in his first year, you'll probably want the Nimbus 2000 or a better broom.
- Read more: Our Harry Potter Magic Awakened tier list
To get a new broom, you'll need to travel to Hogsmeade, which is a village near Hogwarts. There are plenty of shops here where you can buy a variety of goods. One of the shops is called Quality Quidditch Supplies, which sells brooms, so you'll need to make your way there.
The quickest way to get to Hogsmeade in Harry Potter Magic Awakened is by clicking on the map on the top left corner of your screen. Look for Hogsmeade, and select Quality Quidditch Supplies to fast-travel there.
How to buy a broom in Harry Potter Magic Awakened
Once you're inside the shop, Quality Quidditch Supplies, you'll be greeted by a host of shiny new brooms. Robyn will be waiting for you inside, and you can speak to her to find out what brooms are on sale.
These are the four brooms that you can view in Quality Quidditch Supplies in Harry Potter: Magic Awakened:
- Shooting Star - The Shooting Star's Practice Match Health is 6, and its Flying Match Speed is 95. It also adds 5 Stage Movement Cards and 10 Collection Progress.
- Nimbus 2000 - The Nimbus 2000's Practice Match Health is 6, and its Flying Match Speed is 109. It adds 20% Stage Movement Cards and 30 Collection Progress.
- Starsweeper XXI - The Starsweeper XXI's Practice Match Health is 7, and its Flying Match Speed is 123. It adds 15 Stage Movement Cards and 60 Collection Progress.
- Cleansweep II - The Cleansweep II's Practice Match Health is 6, and its Flying Match Speed is 100. It reduces Stage Movement Cards by 8% but adds 30 Collection Progress.
Note that while the Taiwanese version of the game has brooms available to buy, the global version says they will be available soon.
That concludes our guide on how to change your broom in Harry Potter Magic Awakened. Now that you know how to customize your flying broom, go to Hogsmeade and buy the broom of your dreams when they arrive!