Modern Warfare and Warzone have a variety of guns to choose from.
The Grau 5.56 is one of the most popular weapons to date and we want to tell you how you can get your hands on it!
Below we run through the challenge and some tips.
How To Unlock The Grau 5.56
In the past four Seasons, many weapons have been able to be unlocked through the Battle Pass.
If you're just starting out and are worried that you're too far behind to get these guns, stop worrying! It's actually possible to unlock previous Battle Pass weapons through in-game challenges.
The Grau 5.56 is a player favourite, it came to the game in Season 2 through the Battle Pass.
This is the description for the weapon in-game:
"This modular 5.56 weapon platform is lightweight and manoeuvrable, with exceptional range. Precision engineering and world-class aftermarket barrels give this weapon extreme potential."
Many are desperate to get their hands on this gun, so we're going to help you.
To unlock the Grau you'll have to complete an in-game challenge, "Get 5 kills in a minute when using an Assault Rifle 25 times".
Here are some tips for completing the challenge:
- Play offensive when trying to complete this challenge, the more aggressive the higher chance of completing the challenge quickly!
- Make sure whatever assault rifle you use that it can have an extended magazine or ammo supply. Use the fully Loaded Perk and Extended Mags. One of the best assault rifles to use for this challenge purely due to magazine size is the Kilo 141 with a 100 round mag.
- Keep a bit of a distance, assault rifles perform best at medium range. If an enemy is right in front of you or super far away still go for it, just try to keep a rule of thumb for distance in general.
- Smaller maps will be your best friend in this challenge, try to play on maps like Shipment or Rust, these close-quarter environments are the perfect opportunity to get multiple kills in a short time frame.
- Larger spaces can also be beneficial, for example - Warzone. If you drop into a heavily populated area and grab a gun quickly, you can easily get those five kills needed, do this every match, you'll have completed the challenge in no time.
Use these tips and complete the challenge and you'll unlock the Grau 5.56! Have fun and get trigger happy!