Black Ops Cold War launches this month and with it new perks to massacre help in your pursuit of dominance in this year's Call of Duty multiplayer experience.
With the game launching soon, we've had the full perks list revealed to us for launch.
While perks may be added as time goes on through seasonal DLC drops and updates, we can expect to explore these intriguing environments to start off with.
Here are all of the perks in Black Ops Cold War.
All Confirmed Perks In Black Ops Cold War
Here are all confirmed perks in the multiplayer:
- Engineer – Detect enemy equipment and scorestreaks through walls. See enemy scorestreaks on your mini-map. Re-roll your care packages.
- Tactical Mask – Maximized resistance to flashbang and stun grenade. Immune to gas.
- Flak Jacket – Take less damage from enemy explosives and Molotov fires.
- Paranoia - Hear an alert when an enemy aims at you. Your vision pulses if the enemy is outside of your view.
- Forward Intel - See indicators for enemy reinforcements on your minimap. Minimap shows a larger area.
- Scavenger – Replenish ammo from fallen players.
- Quartermaster – Recharge equipment over 25 seconds.
- Tracker – See Imprint of enemy footsteps. Aim at enemies to reveal them on your team’s minimap.
- Assassin - Enemies that appear on your minimap when shooting or revealed by a Spy Plane will have a crosshair indicator instead of a red dot if they are on a Killstreak. Receive extra Score for taking them down.
- Gear Head - Reduce Filed Upgrade cool down. Store up to two Field Upgrade charges.
- Cold Blooded – AI-controlled scorestreaks will not target you. Player-controlled scorestreaks will not highlight you. Show up cold on thermal. Players in vehicles won’t see your nameplate.
- Ghost – Undetectable by enemy Spy Planes whenever you are moving, planting or defusing bombs, or controlling scorestreaks.
- Ninja – Sprint more quietly. Resistant to Field Medic when sprinting. Speak only when necessary.
- Gung-Ho - Fire your weapon and use Equipment while sprinting. Move at full speed when reloading. Switch weapons faster. Take less damage from falling. Fire more accurately when sliding.
- Spy-craft - Hack enemy Field Upgrades. Immune to Counter Spy Plane, Jammer, Tracker, and Paranoia. Won’t trigger Proximity Mines or Gas Mines. Booby trap enemy Care Packages.