Field Upgrades give players a piece of equipment that can be used to enhance your tactics and combat your enemy strategy.
Here are all of the Field Upgrades in Black Ops Cold War.
All Field Upgrades In Black Ops Cold War
Here are all of the Field Upgrades in Black Ops Cold War:
- Proximity Mine – Throwable mine, explodes shortly after one enemy runs or drives over it. Can be avoided by crouching. Destroys any vehicle that runs over it (Recharge Time: 2:00)
- Field Mic – Deploys a recording device that highlights enmity sounds on your mini-map (Recharge Time: 3:30)
- Trophy System - Destroys thrown enemy equipment and launcher missiles within 10 meters (Recharge Time: 1:20)
- Assault Pack - Supply cache containing ammo that gives bonus score for taking down enemies (Recharge Time: 3.15)
- SAM Turret – Launches missiles at enemy air scorestreaks and player-piloted helicopters (Recharge Time: 3:45)
- Jammer – Creates an electronic disruption field, disabling enemy Field Upgrades and degrading enemy mini-map information (Recharge Time: 2:30)
- Gas Mine - Proximity activated trap that expels a large cloud of harmful gas. Enemies inside are damaged and disoriented (Recharge Time: 2:00)