Once again, the folks over at Sledgehammer Games have been working tirelessly to improve our overall gaming experience upon Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. With their latest patch now live, Sledgehammer have addressed several issues raised by the community.
The update has most notably removed the increasingly frustrating giant skull in the centre of ones screen as a result of the System Hack scorestreak. As well as also solving an issue in which certain Xbox One Season Pass owners could not access the AE4.
Although there were several rumours surfacing that the BAL-27 had received a buff, while the ASM1 had been nerfed, unfortunately, at this moment in time they appear to be false.
A full list of the confirmed patch notes will be listed below, alternatively you can click here to be redirected to the official forum post.
Game Update: Xbox One, PlayStation 4
- Fixed unlocking issues with the AE4 for Digital Edition owners that own Season Pass. (Xbox only)
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Connectivity improvements.
- Removed skull HUD element from System Hack Scorestreak UI effect.
- Adjusted the score value the System Hack Scorestreak.
- Increased the timing between kills to count Multikills.
- Addressed rare issue where CTF flag was not being returned immediately.
- Fixed rare crash issue when switching profiles.
- Adjusted the time limit expiration for Red Baron gear after challenge has been completed.
- Fixed various out of map exploits.
Security and Anti-Cheat Updates:
- Updated Security features.
- Updated base AE4 icon as it was displaying the AE4 Widowmaker weapon.
- Updated Playlist Menu.
- Fixed issues with localization copy in the in-game store.
- Updated sorting of Character Gear within Customization menu.
- Added new Supply Drop Daily Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where Clan Wars Bonus XP was not being awarded.
Broadcaster UI Updates:
- Addressed rare issue with eSports Broadcaster HUD disappearing.
Ranked Play Updates:
- Addressed issue where Join Session in progress in Ranked Play was still active.
- Addressed issue where players where dropping multiple divisions after a match in Ranked Play.
- Addressed rare issue with wins counting as losses in Ranked Play.
To keep updated with our news and content, follow Gfinity's official Twitter account: @Gfinity