Minecraft Dungeons is rolling out a new update on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch today (March 24).
As long time fans of the game might imagine, this latest patch for the game isn't introducing a whole host of new content. After all it was only a few weeks ago when the free 'Flames of the Nether' update dropped.
Nope, today's latest patch is more focussed on bug fixes to the existing game and current content available.
In the words of Mojang, this new update is mainly focussed on "bringing a swath of fixes".
For those who like to keep track, the new update brings Minecraft Dungeons up to Update 188.8.131.52. (or 1.13) and requires a meagre 398MB to download on the PS4 (we've no news on other platforms just yet).
Added underneath are the official patch notes for anyone who likes to check all the nitty-gritty tweaks made by the team.
As always, the team at Mojang would appreciate it if you would report any bugs you encounter to bugs.mojang.com. So do them a solid if you spot any, otherwise how else can you expect the game to improve?
Alternatively, hit up the Minecraft Dungeons Discord server at discord.gg/MinecraftDungeons.
Now about those patch notes...
Minecraft Dungeons 1.13 Patch Notes
- Fixed the host’s connection being lost after a 20-30 minute session when playing on Xbox (MCD-5305)
- Fixed several crashes across all platforms that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed several crashes when transitioning from a mission to the Camp when other players are still loading into the mission
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Nintendo Switch when loading into an Ancient Hunt
- Fixed the unlock location for Arch Haven not always appearing on Pumpkin Pastures (MCD-1952)
- Fixed gear dropping in inaccessible locations during Ancient Hunts (MCD-5331)
- Equipping armor with the Life Boost enchantment during the “Last Chance” screen no longer boosts health more than it should (MCD-4884)
- Fixed multiple Ancient Mobs spawning during Ancient Hunts (MCD-5462)
- Fixed several invisible collisions that were present in various missions
- Fixed some mobs not dropping souls, even when the player has Soul Gathering
- Fixed mission progress being blocked due to mismatched tiles on Warped Forest, Redstone Mines, and Creeper Woods
- Fixed environmental fire not dealing damage to players
- Fixed players getting stuck inside the sub-dungeon’s entrance on Crimson Forest (MCD-5280)
- Gold is always granted as a reward after completing Ancient Hunts, even if inventory is full (MCD-5389)
- Mobs killed by pets or mobs under the influence of the Love Medallion artifact now count towards merchant unlock progress
- Hoglins no longer appear in Daily Trials when 100% of melee mobs are replaced with another mob
- Both the host and the clients now see the bridge open properly in Gold Rooms
- Fixed sound looping for the Broken Sawblade
- The intended ambient music and sound effects now play when entering Gold Rooms
- Magma Cubes can now be stunned
- Fixed placeholder textures being displayed on trees after graphics settings are changed
- Fixed the menu becoming unresponsive after the ‘Session is full’ prompt was dismissed
- Fixed several issues with text-to-speech in menus
- Fixed text overlapping buttons on Ancient Hunt menus for several languages
- Fixed missing text about the Night and spawning mobs when a player is downed during online multiplayer
- Fixed incorrect button colors for the prompt that appears when cancelling an Ancient Hunt
- Corrected the description of the Cool Down enchantment
- The proper name of Artifact Synergy now appears on the HUD
- Fixed the Korean translation of “Salvage” (MCD-4634)
- Fixed the Piglin merchant description to clarify that the restock price resets after completing an Ancient Hunt
- On the mission select screen, Creeper Woods no longer shows an undiscovered secret after Creepy Crypt is unlocked (MCD-5279)
- Non-host players now see the Wither damage properly on the HUD
- Llamamob is now properly named Llama
- Clarified the text on the Ancient Hunt screen to state that each spent Enchantment Point will reduce your Hero Level by one
- Fixed missing power level graphic after purchasing an item from a merchant
- Graphical issues can occur on the HUD when playing Cacti Canyon