Marvel's Avengers is finally here, and a new patch is rolling out to improve the game's performance on PC.
Here are all the changes.
Marvel's Avengers Patch Notes Build 12.9
As noted on the Steam Dev blog, "this patch is primarily focused on stability, based on the data we have collected after Early Access started a few days ago."
List of fixes:
- Implemented workaround for NVIDIA 10-series driver problem that was causing crashes when using ALT-TAB, ALT-ENTER, and other situations.
- Enabling Steam Cloud to allow you to easily synchronize your save-games between multiple PCs.
- Fixed a problem that caused some players to be unable to throw rocks as Hulk or to shoot as Iron Man.
- Fix for a DEVICE_HUNG crash some users experienced in the sewers.
- Various other stability improvements.
The team has also noted that they "are aware of other issues that are causing problems for some of our players, and teams are hard at work addressing those, but for now, we want to make sure we get these stability improvements that have already been identified to all of you."
"Please keep your feedback coming, and we will be releasing further patches as fixes are found."
While we aren't playing the game on PC ourselves, we have noted that the PS4 Pro sounds like it's about to take flight while playing Marvel's Avengers.
It's a good job there are new consoles on the horizon, we suppose!
We recently spoke to Scot Amos of developer Crystal Dynamics, and discussed the game's next-gen versions, paid cosmetics, and why we'll be stepping into the shoes of Kamala Khan for the most part. You can check out the full interview here.