Super Mario 3D All-Stars just received an update for the first time since it was released back in September.
The new update, version 1.1.0, adds some much-needed functionality and compatibility for the game.
This includes GameCube controller support and an inverted camera controls for all three individual titles!
Here's what was added.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars v1.1.0 Patch Notes
As posted by Nintendo on the 16th November 2020, here's what was added:
- Players can now invert the camera controls within all three individual titles.
- Super Mario Sunshine now supports the Nintendo GameCube controller (sold separately). Players can now play this title using the same controls as found in the original GameCube release.
- The Nintendo GameCube controller for Super Mario Sunshine is supported only in TV mode.
- You’ll need the GameCube Controller Adapter (sold separately) to use this controller with your Nintendo Switch system. Information on connecting this adapter and controller can be found here.
- The Nintendo Switch Lite system does not support this controller option.
- All button displays within Super Mario Sunshine will not reflect the Nintendo GameCube controller.
- Other general fixes have been applied to improve overall gameplay across all three titles.