The Mario Kart booster course pass 2 release time is just mere days away and there are still plenty of unanswered questions. Luckily, we have received an official release time. Here's what you need to know.
Coming with eight new tracks, there are tonnes of throwback courses, inspired by tracks from the Super NES and Nintendo 64 versions of the game. If you're a Mario Kart veteran and want to play some older tracks in HD, this will be the absolute best way of doing so.
If you want more Mario Kart before the next course pass's launch, here's everything we currently know about Mario Kart 9 and how many DLC tracks Mario Kart will see over the next year.
Mario Kart booster course pass 2 release time and date
We currently know that the next Mario Kart booster course pass is due to arrive on August 4, mere days from now. On their Twitter page, they revealed that it would be launching at 3 pm UK time.
We can expect it to go live at the following times:
- 3 pm BST
- 9 am CEST
- 10 am EDT
- 7 am PT
What comes in the Mario Kart booster course pass 2?
With the second Mario Kart booster course pass, Nintendo are adding eight new tracks.
According to the site, for the Turnip Cup, they are adding:
- Tour New York Minute – Zip past towering skyscrapers and enjoy a scenic drive through the park in this Big Apple-inspired course originating from the mobile game Mario Kart Tour.
- SNES Mario Circuit 3 – Drift your way around tight corners and avoid the Warp Pipes in this classic course that originated in Super Mario Kart on Super NES.
- N64 Kalimari Desert – This desert race features frequent run-ins with an old-fashioned steam locomotive that crosses the course – be careful not to cause any delays!
- DS Waluigi Pinball – Launch, bump and weave across this course themed after a giant pinball table, complete with colorful lights and sounds. Just try not to tilt!
For the Propeller Cup, they are adding:
- Tour Sydney Sprint – Soak up the sunshine as you soar above the bay and cruise around the sights in this course that originated in Mario Kart Tour.
- GBA Snow Land – Try not to slip and slide on this wintry course from Mario Kart: Super Circuit. Just remember: Cooler heads will prevail.
- Wii Mushroom Gorge – This course features an underground cavern, deep chasms and giant mushrooms to spring off of – make sure you land safely!
- Sky-High Sundae – The competition may heat up, but that doesn’t mean you can’t chill out in this sweet race, which is filled with larger-than-life desserts at nearly every turn. Prove you’re number one under the sun(dae) in this debut course!
If you're looking for some other big games to play while you wait for the next course pass, check out our Genshin Impact tier list. If this isn't your kind of thing, maybe our AFK Arena tier list will interest you. If you want something a little different, here's what we know about GTA 6 right now.