The classic brand of LEGO humour finds its way to the Marvel Universe in LEGO Marvel Superheroes. Whilst the game itself is brilliant fun, sometimes the grind to get everything you desire isn't always enjoyable which is why we're going to show you the cheat codes for LEGO Marvel Superheroes!
Read More: Marvel's Guardians of The Galaxy Changes Up The Team's Individual Origins
How and Where To Enter the Cheat Codes
To enter any of the cheat codes you need to be on the main screen of the game. Here you will be able to select the extras option. Click on it and then select the enter codes option. This is where you can put in all of the codes that you desire to use in the game!
All you need to do is add the code in and it should accept it, thereby activating the cheat for your game!
If you're in the middle of your game then you can make your way to Avengers Tower if that's easier to get to than your main screen. In the tower, there will be a console that you can interact with and this is another way you can enter any of the cheat codes.
Are the Codes Permanent?
Sadly, no the codes are not permanent as their effects are wiped each time you quit the game. If you want each play session to have cheats active in them then you'll have to make time to put them all in again at the beginning each time you boot up.
Character Cheat Codes
The world of Marvel has many characters within it and LEGO has put some of the most iconic ones into its game. Many characters can be unlocked through story mode or by collecting their character tokens that are hidden in each area.
Unlocking all of them can be a bit time-consuming, especially when your hands are full with trying to save the world. We've gathered together a list of all of the active cheat codes for certain characters in the game:
- Beetle - KXFQ87 (A villain who is allied with Doctor Doom and is an enemy to Spider-Man)
- Black Cat - P9OWL0 (Former villain turned sort-of hero and helper to Spider-Man)
- Classic Captain America - 7HWU4L (The classic look for the star-spangled man with a plan)
- Carnage - AA0Z50 (The symbiote offspring of Venom with an insatiable lust for blood)
- Classic Thor - H8CSE6 (The classic outfit for the God of Thunder)
- Howard The Duck - J58RSS (He just wants a better film)
- Hydra Soldier - B7AA3K (The outfit for the soldiers working for the Red Skull)
- Iron Man Mark 17 Heartbreaker - 2NGSRZ (One of Tony's many, many Iron Man suits)
- Iron Man Mark 38 Hulkbuster - CK7SDS (Arguably one of the most iconic suits for Iron
- Iron Patriot - Q5X1J5 ( The suit for James Rhodes AKA Rhodey, best friend to Tony Stark)
- M.O.D.O.K - SZ8Q06 ( Former scientist, now a product of his own experiments. Enemy.)
- Future Foundation Spider-Man - WFOZXQ (The web-slinging hero as one of the Fantastic 4)
- War Machine - TQ4C57 (The next stage of James Rhodes suits, a hero in his own right)
- Wolverine + Cowl - OAW2LB ( One of the most recognisable looks of Logan Howlett as Wolverine)
Vehicle Cheat Codes
You are able to take over and drive multiple vehicles throughout the game from a New York Taxi to Captain America's iconic motorcycle. However, it can take a bit of time to unlock them so we have put together the vehicle unlock codes:
- Avenging Cycle - 5T3CQU (Captain America's motorcycle)
- S.H.I.E.L.D Staff Car - D5B7O3 (Become an agent of SHIELD driving around in this!)
- Pumpkin Chopper - 35E41W ( A chopper that looks like a Pumpkin thanks to Green Goblin)
- Spider Trike - SH9MZQ ( A bike for Spider-Man)
Studs are the in-game currency and though you can collect a large amount of them in each area, there never truly seems to be enough to get what you desire and mini-kits are notoriously complicated to find. We have a couple of codes here that will help you out!
- 2x Stud Multiplier - UZFBG4
- Minikit Detector - 7VKCT2
Deadpool Multiplier Bricks
Deadpool bricks behave much like their namesake, they are tricky to track down and when you do find them they end up being surprisingly helpful. All Deadpool bricks are found in side-missions that can be accessed through free-play mode after you complete a mission. Some are available from the start of the game.
We've put together a list of what side-missions the other bricks can be found in, the mission location, how many Gold Bricks you need to access the mission, and the effect of the Deadpool Brick itself.
|Deadpool Brick||Cost||Side Mission||Gold Bricks Needed||Mission Location|
|4x Stud Multiplier||2,000,000||Tabloid Tidy-Up||0||Daily Bugle|
|6x Stud Multiplier||3,000,000||Feeling Fisky||50||Fisk Tower|
|8x Stud Multiplier||4,000,000||Reptilian Ruckus||125||Reptilian Cave (Central Park)|
|10x Stud Multiplier||5,000,000||House Party Protocol||0||Stark Tower|
|Fast Build||100,000||Stranger Danger||150||Sanctum Sanctorum|
|Attract Studs||600,000||Stunt Show Surprise||100||Central Park Circus|
|Collecting Ghost Studs||100,000||A Shock Withdrawal||0||Financial District Bank|
|Mini Characters||100,000||Bro-Tunheim||200||Lake Teleport|
|Minikit Detector||200,000||Put Up Your Dukes||75||Fogwell Gym|
|Gold Brick Detector||200,000||Nuff Said||0||Marvel Building|
|Character Token Detector||800,000||Thrill Of The Chess||175||Ramp Island|
There's no harm in cheating in a game when it's not annoying anybody and not ruining anything for someone. In a game where you get to explore a large universe, these cheats should put you well on your way to becoming your own hero! Completed this game? We've got cheats codes for LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 as well!