Legends of Runeterra's latest expansion, Call of the Mountain, will land tomorrow, August 26.
Kicking off a new bimonthly release cadence (just when I thought I had them all), the expansion will add the region of Targon and features 89 collectable cards - including 7 champions.
Here's everything you need to know.
Legends of Runeterra: Call of the Mountain Expansion
Of the 89 new cards, 51 are for the new Targon region, while a further 38 bolster the lineup across existing regions.
Targon offers four of its own champions, with Leona, Diana, Aurelion Sol and Taric being added.
Nocturne is added for the Shadow Isles, Trundle comes to Freljord, and Lulu comes to Ionia.
Check out all SIX new keywords below:
- Fury: When I kill a unit, grant me +1|+1.
- Spellshield: Negates the next enemy spell or skill that would affect me.
- Daybreak: Bonus if this is the FIRST card you play in a round (bonus dependent on card text).
- Nightfall: Bonus if this is NOT the first card you play in a round (bonus dependent on card text).
- Behold: Bonus if you have a type of card in play or hand (bonus dependent on card text).
- Invoke: Pick a Celestial card from among 3 to create in hand.
- Celestials are a special pool of created cards representing the constellations above.
Get to grips with Targon's cards with the new "Discover Targon" lab type, offering six preconstructed decks to choose from.
- Cosmo (guardian)
- Celestial Summit (Targon-themed board)
- 4 emotes featuring Diana, Taric, Nocturne, and Lulu
- 2 card backs - Sunrise & Moonfall
With further expansions planned for October and December, the entire series of Call of the Mountain will ensure that all regions have an equal share of champions.