League of Legends (LoL) is almost 12 years old since it was first released. The next big event in LoL is PROJECT Bastion.
Of course, just like any other event in LoL, there are new items players can get for themselves, including new skins, as well as the return of a game mode that was already enjoyed by players in the past.
Here's what you need to know about LoL's PROJECT Bastion event.
LoL PROJECT Bastion Release Date and Start Time
The PROJECT Bastion limited-time event will go live from May 27 until June 28. As for the start time of the event, there is still no announcement about it, but we’ll make sure to update this article as soon as it will be revealed by Riot.
LoL PROJECT Bastion Skins
All the PROJECT skins are characterized by the futuristic, robotic aesthetic that was introduced in the game over the years. These are all the upcoming skins that are all part of the PROJECT Bastion event in LoL.
- PROJECT: Mordekaiser
- PROJECT: Renekton
- PROJECT: Sejuani
- PROJECT: Senna
- PROJECT: Sylas
- PROJECT: Sylas (Prestige)
- PROJECT: Varus
All the skins would most likely be priced at 1,350 RP except for Mordekaiser and Renekton’s skins which are both Legendary and would most probably be available for 1,820 RP.
Also, one existing PROJECT skin will get a prestige version that will cost 100 RP, but there is still no confirmation which one would it be.
LoL PROJECT Bastion Nexus Blitz
PROJECT Bastion will also bring back the Nexus Blitz game mode. It is one of the game modes in LoL that only appears for limited-time events. Nexus Blitz is characterized as the “experimental mode,” wherein players may add mini-games to the usual 5v5 setup, as well as for the boss fights, 1v1 matches, and more.
A number of changes have been made to the mode this time around:
LOOT TEEMO/VEIGAR FIRST EVENT CHANCE 13% ⇒ 9%
- Elder Dragon can no longer appear as a first reward
- Rift Scuttler now uses the same shield mechanic as in Summoner's Rift
- RIFT SCUTTLER BASE HEALTH 3000 ⇒ 2800
- RIFT SCUTTLER BASE ARMOR AND MR 60 ⇒ 20
- Smite now matches Summoner’s Rift's values (starts at 450 damage, upgrades to 900)
- Adjusted the factors that weighed into event advantages to the losing team. Not only will it take into consideration the gold discrepancy, but the formula will also consider level differences between the two teams.
- DPS CHECK DUMMY HEALTH 5000 (+90 health per level, +15 health per second until 6 minutes, then +30 health per second after) ⇒ 1000 (+90 health per level, +2 health per second until 6 minutes, then +4 health per second after)
- Damage that would kill the DPS Check dummy now puts it at 1 health
- ON FIRE MOVEMENT SPEED TOWARDS ENEMIES FACING ANGLE 180° ⇒ 130°
LoL PROJECT Bastion Event Pass
As part of the event, a new event pass will be available for players and is expected to be priced like the regular ones at 1,650 RP. Although the full details for the pass are still unannounced, the PROJECT Bastion event pass would most likely contain the usual stuff such as emotes, icons, borders, and many more.