League of Legends Wild Rift has arrived on mobile devices and presents a fast-paced twist on the popular MOBA from Riot Games.
In-game events are popping up regularly allowing players the chance to grab new items, rewards and currency.
This time, the Ashe Trial has popped up.
Here's what you need to know about the Ashe Trial event.
This event will run from the 26th January 2021 at 12AM UTC until the 30th January 2021 at 23:59PM UTC.
Missions And Rewards
- Get 50 takedowns - 20 Poro Coins
- Kill 350 minions or monsters - 20 Poro Coins
- Deal 200,000 damage to enemy champions - 30 Poro Coins
- Destroy 50 turrets with your team - 30 Poro Coins
- Kill 15 dragons with your team - 40 Poro Coins
- Win 10 games - 50 Poro Coins
- Complete all 6 Ashe’s Trial missions - 10 Poro Coins
Once you have completed all missions, you'll unlock the Star of the Stage Icon!
While a lot of this will occur during natural gameplay, if you really want to accelerate this, we advise playing against the AI.
The AI is not difficult to beat and you can continue to farm minions and champion kills for as long as you want.
The Enemy rarely have much influence as a jungler, so you can easily wrack up some dragon kills too.