Shermie is also one of the characters making a return as a playable fighter in King of Fighters 15. Her looks can be deceiving as she is actually a strong wrestler in her own regard. As for her role, we've yet to know if she's going to be a villain in this one.
Who Is Shermie in King of Fighters 15
Similar to her Team Orochi friends, in King of Fighters 98, Shermie is one of the villains of the series who previously aimed to revive Orochi. As part of their goal of reviving an ancient evil entity, the whole Team met their demise. However, Team Sacred Treasures, consisting of Kyo Kusanagi, Chizuru Kagura, and Iori Yagami, successfully fought off Orochi and prevented the entity from wreaking havoc again. After this entry, the whole of Team Orochi was considered dead.
However, King of Fighters 14 resurrected some characters after Verse was defeated. Team Orochi was among the revived characters, Team Orochi was also brought back from beyond the grave. However, we've yet to know if this team is still up to no good in King of Fighters 15.
King of Fighters 15 - Shermie Move List
Shermie looks unassuming as a fighter. However, her movements are akin to a high-flying professional wrestler. German suplexes and various high-flying corkscrew drops are her specialty. In addition to pressuring her foes into respecting her offense, she's also rewarded with landing clean hits as she has hitgrabs that transition into a wrestling throw when they connect. If her fighting style catches your fancy, here's her move list in King of Fighters 15:
Shermie Command Normals
- Shermie Stand - Forward + Light Kick
Shermie Special Moves
- Shermie Spiral - Near opponent, Half circle back to forward + Light Punch/Strong Punch
- Shermie Cute - During Shermie Spiral, Quarter Circle forward + Light Kick/Strong Kick
- Shermie Whip - Quarter Circle back + Light Punch/Strong Punch
- Shermie Clutch - DP Motion (Forward, Down, Down Forward) + Light Kick+Strong Kick
- Shermie Cute - During Shermie Clutch, Quarter Circle forward + Light Kick/Strong Kick
- Shermie Shoot - Half circle back to forward + Light Kick/Strong Kick
- Accel Spin Kick - Quarter Circle back + Light Kick/Strong Kick
Shermie Super Special Moves
- Shermie Shock - Double Quarter Circle forward + Light Kick/Strong Kick
- Shermie Carnival - Near Opponent, Double half circle back to forward + Light Punch/Strong Punch
Shermie Climax Super Special Moves
- Shermie Exposition - Quarter Circle back then half circle back to forward + both Strong Punch and Strong Kick
Shermie Normal Throws
- Shermie Flash Original - Near Opponent, Back or Forward + Strong Punch
- Front Flash - Near Opponent, Back or Forward + Strong Kick
If you've picked Shermie, it'll be best to play a team that matches her pace to keep the momentum in matches. Her teammates, Yashiro Nanakase and Chris, could be great picks as they can share her aggressive playstyle in battle. Switching up your mindset in the game will be minimal if aiming to just attack in matches.
Shermie Death Combos
When Shermie is the last member standing for your team, you may have to clutch it out against their foe's remaining characters in the match. Fortunately, Shermie has ways to completely obliterate a foe with enough resources. Here's Touch of Death combo to use to surprise your foes:
Make sure to practice these combos until they can be done cleanly. Dropping any part of these killing combos may give your foes a chance to fight back and dried out of any resources to work with. Once the combo is consistently pulled off, make sure to vary your strategies so your opponents can't predict what your next move will be.