Ember Lab has just released update 1.09 for Kena: Bridge of Spirits. Coming in at around 300MB, that implements a few changes to this recently released platformer.
There's only a few patch notes listed, but this latest update fixes a progression blocker for Spirit Mail. Localization improvements were also made for the Japanese version, alongside a fix for one group of enemies.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Releases New Update Patch Notes
Posted on the PS4's update history page, here's the official update 1.09 patch notes:
- Progression blocker fix for Spirit Mail
- Localization improvements for Japanese
- Fixed Corrupt Villager enemies getting stuck behind deadzone walls.
It's a quick follow-up to update 1.08, which released on October 2. You can find those patch notes below:
- Added support for offline mode on PC. Please note Achievements will not unlock while offline but will be awarded after login.
- Added option to reduce motion blur intensity.
- Fixed issue where Kena had a chance to slow down or stop while running.
- Fixed inaccurate Rot count in the Village experienced by some players. The problem should no longer occur and previous save files will be fixed.
- Optimization improvements for the final boss fight.
- Fix for broken shield animation.
- Fixed minor animation, collision and level streaming bugs.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is available on PS4, PS5, and PC platforms. Make sure to follow us for more gaming news and updates.