Crytek's first-person PvP bounty hunting game 'Hunt Showdown' has today released another significant update to the game.
The new update, released on March 24, brings the game up to version 1.20 on PS4 and Xbox One. The update was already previously released for Steam earlier this month, although there are a few console-specific changes released today.
The new update comes ahead of the games big new event 'As the Crow Flies', which is going live today.
You can take a sneak peak at the new event, just below, but keep reading for those full unabridged patch notes
Hunt Showdown Patch Notes 1.20 / 188.8.131.52
Full Metal Jacket:
- FMJ rounds no longer have a base damage reduction over regular ammo. They will still have a slower muzzle velocity.
- FMJ rounds will now retain more of its damage after the first few wall penetrations.
- All FMJ rounds will now penetrate through up to two layers of thin metal sheets.
- Spitzer ammo will retain slightly more damage after the first few wall penetrations. It will still have less base damage than regular ammo.
- All spitzer rounds will now penetrate through up to two layers of thin metal sheets.
We wanted to make sure that ammo types that have a strong focus on wall penetration to actually make a significant impact in these scenarios, but we felt that FMJ was not performing as well as expected, therefore, we have made some minor changes to the amount of damage that is lost when penetrating multiple surfaces.
- Updated some ammunition stats in the store page.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Spider and Assassin to become stuck or die in unreachable positions.
- Fixed an issue where the charge animation for the Winfield Centennial would play faster than intended. The animation will now be in line with the rate of fire.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in some weapon stats showing the incorrect values.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the incorrect amount of XP being granted for kills. The XP will now be calculated correctly.
- Fixed a server performance issue that could occur from igniting several oil pools simultaneously.
- Fixed a potential crash that could occur due to crossbow bolts being stuck in barricaded doors.
- Fixed several minor localization issues.
- Fixed an issue where extra info on the death screen could overlap with other UI elements.
- Fixed an issue that result in the ELO arrows being hidden incorrectly.
Console Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect “reshuffle” shortcut to appear in the soul survivor and legendary recruit screens.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the crossplay leaderboards displaying players from other platforms even when crossplay was disabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused the error NP-41940-8 to appear when starting Hunt on Playstation
- Fixed the placeholder tesxture that appeared on special ammo boxes in the tutorial while streaming the rest of the Hunt install.
- Increased the threshold at which the packet loss message will be displayed.
- Some FMJ stats are not correctly shown in the store/weapons page.