We love a holiday event, whether that be Valentine's Day, Easter, Christmas or otherwise.
One of my personal favourites is Halloween and Blizzard knows how to do it justice.
We can't wait for the next Hallow's End event in Hearthstone, here's what we know so far!
We will continue to update this article as we find out more.
Previous Hearthstone Hallow's End events have completely varied in terms of their release date.
In 2017 the event started from the 24th of October to the 6th of November.
In 2018 it began from the 17th of October to the 31st and in 2019 it started from the 8th of October to the 30th.
Currently, we don't know a set date but we know it will begin in October and will finish sometime in the same month or in November.
Tavern Brawls are Hearthstone's more light-hearted game mode.
Players will go head to head with new and unique rules.
Some Brawls will feature preset decks, others may have players create a new Tavern Brawl deck following specific guidelines and some might just buff a certain type of minion.
Last year there were three weeks of tavern brawls, here's what they looked like:
- Week 1: Doom in the Tomb, Part 1
- Gear up with your favorite member from the League of E.V.I.L and delve into the Haunted Temple, full of the baddest bosses in Uldum! The clock is running, too – race to set the record for the fastest Temple run!
- Complete a run in under 1 hour and earn a Rastakhan’s Rumble Card Pack.
- Complete a run in under 40 minutes to earn a Golden Common Ancient Mysteries!
- Week 2: Doom in the Tomb, Part 2
- E.V.I.L has their turn, and now it’s up to Reno and the League of Explorers to join the run and flex their Temple diving speed. New enemies and challenges await!
- Complete a run in under 1 hour and receive a Golden Common Temple Berserker
- Complete a run in under 40 minutes to earn a Golden Rare Generous Mummy
- Week 3: The Haunted Carousel
- Get ready for the big mix-up! In this Tavern Brawl, you’ll need to strategize around minions constantly rotating board positions – all while controlling the Horseman’s time-shifted Dreadsteeds!
- Summon 100 Dreadsteeds to earn a Rise of Shadows Card Pack
We can't say for sure what the Tavern Brawls will be like this time around but we know they'll be a lot of fun!
In Hearthstone's Dual-Class Arenas, players choose a Hero and a Hero Power.
As well as neutral cards, card offerings will be from the two classes the player has chosen.
Take a look at last years Dual-Class Arenas to give an idea of what might be to come this year:
- Players who have an active Arena run when this begins will have their current run ended and will receive an Arena Ticket as compensation.
- To ensure that players have a chance to try out this devilish dual-class deck-building dress-up party, weeks 1 and 2 of this event will award Arena Tickets on login!
- This event will also coincide with our normal Arena rotation. The new Arena sets in rotation will be as follows:Curse of Naxxramas
- Goblins vs. Gnomes
- Blackrock Mountain
- The Grand Tournament
- League of Explorers
- Whispers of the Old Gods
- One Night in Karazhan
- Mean Streets of Gadgetzan
- Journey to Un'Goro
- Knights of the Frozen Throne
- Kobolds & Catacombs
New Card Bundles
Last year we saw the Hex and Flex bundle come to the game.
The Hex Bundle contained 20 Rise of Shadows card packs and a random Rise of Shadows Legendary card.
The Flex Bundle had 20 Saviors of Uldum packs and a random Saviors of Uldum Legendary card.
We look forward to seeing what theme the next Hearthstone Hallow's End bundle will have!